Chapter 5 : Altar's Message

Captain: "OKAY, LET'S ORGANIZE GROUPS BEFOREHAND THIS TIME."

Gentleman: "I WILL GO WITH CAPTAIN AGAIN."

L: "No, I don't think so. Every group should be different."

Captain: "RIGHT. I WILL GO WITH ANGEL."

Angel: "Oh boy"

I should decide carefully who I should partner with, I don't plan on killing them because that would be suspicious, it should be someone who would be helpful to have on my side defending me. - a voice that they listen to -. It can't be L because he will be alone in cameras.

Altar: "I will go with Gentleman."

Gentleman: "VERY GOOD. I ACCEPT."

Daisy: "Mom, do you want to go together?"

Mom: "Yeah - of course."

L: "Okay. That leaves Bro and Green."

Bro: "s'that cool with you, dude?"

Green: "我是一个男人,一个小男人,我会按照你说的去做"

Bro: "i'll take that as a yes."

(Some time later... )

Thank god we dispersed before discussing the specific tasks the groups are doing. That would make things much harder.

Gentleman: "SO, THERE CAN'T BE THAT MANY TASKS REMAINING BY NOW, RIGHT?"

They actually have a good amount of tasks left, but that does remind me...

I'm running out of time, and things are going to have to get a lot more interesting.

Altar: "Hm, you might be right about that. Let's head to do the tasks in Weapons."

There is no Camera inside or viewing the entrance to Weapons, so I could let Gentleman do the task while I slip into a vent, kill, and vent back.

Gentleman: "SOUNDS GOOD. ALLOW ME TO DO THIS TASK, I'M VERY GOOD AT THIS."

Yeah, that will keep him for a while.

Now is my chance to do this. The vent right outside goes straight to storage. I pray that someone is in there with their back turned.

(Altar turns around and rushes into the vent, crawls at a monstrous speed through, and peeks his head up and out of the other end)

Captain: "WOULD YOU STOP STANDING THERE AND HELP ME WITH THIS GASOLINE?"

Angel: "Fine, whatever." 

 (She gasps)

___________________________________________________

Meanwhile...

Gentleman: "YOU KNOW, THIS IS HARDER THAN I REMEMBER."

Gentleman: "I TYPICALLY WOULD BE DONE FAR SOONER, I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING BROKEN. BECAUSE I AM ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD AT THIS."

Gentleman: "I CAN TELL YOU ARE JUDGING ME ALTAR."

Gentleman: "YOU REALLY DON'T TALK MUCH, DO YOU?"

___________________________________________________

(Altar quickly and quietly exits the vent, suffocates her, and hastily crawls back into the hole backward.)

Captain: "WHAT, WHY DID YOU GASP."

Captain: "ANSWER ME, ANGEL."

Captain: "Oh.."