🌞Rules And Expectations🌝

Hi! My name is Onnie! I've seen a bunch of sunny and moony stories on here and I think they're just adorable! Although, I've seen very inappropriate and inconsiderate comments made by readers and I think it needs to be addressed on here before we get into the story.

⛅Things I don't want to see happening in the comments..

🌦inconsiderate jokes being made about circumstances in the story.
This includes but is not limited to..

🌧comments involving r*** and or any kind of traumatic experience.
🌩I do not want to see anyone romanticizing or sexualizing this topic. It is so insanely serious and life ruining. If I see this behaviour, you will be reported and blocked.

🌧comments involving self harm and or sui****.

🌧comments involving any kind of kinks/and or kink shaming.

🌧comments involving any kind of inappropriate behaviour that could make another reader uncomfortable is not allowed on this page.
🌩 This story is made to help people feel safe and happy. Please do not ruin it for others.

Any of these actions will result in a strike unless i have stated otherwise. You will have 3 strikes (depending on severity of your comment) and your comment will be deleted. After 3 strikes, you will get blocked and reported.

If there are any other concerns that you would like me to add to this page, comment or direct message me.
Also, if you have any questions, please comment or dm for more information.

Please remember to be kind and considerate.
Thank You Superstars!!!

I will try to get chapters out frequently, but always feel free to give suggestions as I am prone to writers block 🤭♥

🌝-Onnie🌞