🌝 Chapter One 🌞

Wow.. I can't believe I got the job. I think to myself, closing my car door behind me. I look up at the huge sign above the doors and smile. It was only last night that I applied for the job of 'Daycare Assistant' on the Freddy Fazbear website.
While I've never had children of my own, they always interested me. Their cute faces, the way their eyes light up bright when they're happy, they're little bundles of joy! I was hoping my experience was up to par with the requirements of this job. The only problem with it though was the one paragraph at the bottom of the applications page.

"You will also be accompanied by 'Sunrise' the Daycare Attendant. 'Sunrise' is an animatronic designed to help and entertain the children in the Daycare."

I wasn't sure how to feel about working with an animatronic as a co-worker.. Although, seeing how life like the other's were, I couldn't help but feel at ease by the thought that this one was no different.
Opening up the door, I look around at the bright colors and lights of the PizzaPlex. I quickly notice a note with my name on it.

"Y/n, Congratulations on being hired!
In the Employee Room, you will find everything you need for your shifts. Tonight you will start your work as the 'Daycare Assistant.' In the envelope, you will find keys, an Employee Daycare Pass, and a map to help you get around the building. Please make your way to the Employee Room where you will find your uniform. It will not be required until your shift tomorrow, so please take it home with you after your Cleanup Shift. In the Daycare, you will find an Activity Sheet showing the times that you will do various activities with the children. Please help 'Sunrise' with cleaning and sanitizing the Daycare.
-BRIAN"

Alright.. Sunrise, here I come!