chapter 11

"YOU'RE!! " Thomas started.

He was in shock. Just those simple words made him freeze, feel weak.
And why. Why those exact words.

What did they mean to him, why we're they so shocking.

How did George know Thomas? Had they met before?
It was obvious they had.

"I am." George said, with a pause at the end.
"Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't recognize me. But I can see why. I've changed, a lot. "

George sounded sad at the end, like he wasn't happy with seeing Thomas again.

"Wait, what's going on?! " dream joined the conversation, still having no clue what's going on.

"Let me explain. " George said.
He wanted to explain what's happening to dream. Hopefull dream wouldn't end their engagement.

"I wasn't born as this. I used to be a car. A female car. About 6 years ago, I still hadn't figured out I didn't like being a car, neither female.

And I went to a cafe, to drink something and relax. And when I entered, I saw Thomas. He was sitting at the bar, with an espresso.

He saw me enter and waved to me, motioning to came sit next to him. And I did. Why, well, he had the most handsome face and body I had ever seen. His eyes stood out with his blue. And don't get me started about how much wagons he had.

We started talking, and decided to trade out numbers.
A month later, we had become a couple. Thomas had told me about his job, an-"

George got interrupted by dream, who was waving his hand in the air, like a student trying to get their teachers attention.

"Uh, dream, what are you doing? " George asked.
"I want to ask a question. "
"What is it. "
"Well, what is Thomas' job? He hasn't told me yet. Dream asked with full curiosity.

Thomas hasnt told dream yet what he did for job. He just assumed he worked at a train station, brining people from here to there.

But apparently he didn't. Why didn't Thomas tell him yet? Was he in the army? Was he an assassin that you could hire? Did he work at a farm? Where did he work?

" Thomas, tell dream where you work. I think you should be the one to tell him. "
"I'm a porn star. " Thomas said, no hesitation.

Wait, what?! Was that why Thomas was having intercourse with that car? What was happening here?!

"Anyway, he had asked me to join him at his job. Even if it was for one time. And, I said yes.

The next day I went with him to his job, we had intercourse. Said intercourse was recorded since thomas' a pornstar.

Someone uploaded it to their social media. But it didn't gain much attraction.

About a week later, he broke up with me. He said it was because it didn't feel right, and that he felt like he was cheating everytime he went to the set.

A month after that, I started to realize that it didn't feel right. Being a car, and female. So I got surgery to remove all those features, and to become a male human.

I was happier, and a year after the surgery, I met you, dream.

You know the rest. " and with that, George was finally finished telling what happened. It was like a whole got lifted of his chest.

"So, you too were together for some weeks, than thomas broke up with you. And after you had a sex and body change. Correct? "
Dream asked, trying to confirm what he heard was right.

"Yes, that's right. " George answered him, confirming what he heard.

Wow, that's unbelievable, my fiance and secret lover knew each other. How come I never knew this?

Wait, does that mean George still likes him? If he does, maybe we could all be together.

I can ask them-

Dream got interrupted. A knock on the door. Someone had knocked on the door.

"I'll open it! " George yelled, already running of to the door.

He opened the door, and there stood...