Chapter 13

Dream looked as the doctors worked on George. It was clear they know what they were doing.

He watched as they placed George on a stretcher. You could hear them say things like :" he's going to need surgery." or "we'll have to be quick."

The doctors moved outside, with George safely strapped onto the stretcher.

Dream looked around to see if Thomas was near. He was shocked when he saw the police officer arrest him.

Why was Thomas getting arrasted? He hadn't done anything, did he?!

Dream looked back to see George in the back of the ambulance. A doctor walked too him.
"Do you want to come with us?" he asked.

Dream quickly nodded, and filled the doctor.

Once in the ambulance, Dream took George's hand in his. He rubbed over it with his thumb. It was colder than usual, but at least it wasn't freezing cold.

Suddenly Dream moved a bit forward as the ambulance started moving. They had took of, on their way to the hospital.

---

The doors went open, as Thomas was pushed into his holding cell.

The officers dicided to let him calm down abit, as it was obvious he wasn't taking the situation so well.

"So, what do we do now." Noah said.

"You could help me finish some reports, there's been a lot more lately. And it would give you some experience." the star wearing woman asked. As she and Noah were walking to their part of the building.

"Miss, Katie, what has been the worst case you've seen, if you don't mind me asking."
Noah asked his boss.

"I-I've seen a lot of bad cases. But the one I'm thinking of, was so traumatic it would make being a police officer on the bodem of the future job list." Officer Katie answered.

Noah looked his elder, he shouldn't have asked that. It looked like she was going to cry, seeing as her eyes became glossy.

" Do you want me to tell you?"
Officer Katie asked.

Noah nodded.

" alright, but don't blame when when you can't sleep tonight."

------flashback-----

(This will be important to the story!)

! This flashback will contain :
-description of blood
-death

You have been warned!

________________________
It happened 69 years ago.

I just got promoted.
While I was doing the weekly patrol of the city I got a call.

They needed backup on an ongoing case, so I went.

When I arrived I saw at least 4 police cars.

The outside scene had so much blood lying around, you would think a human couldn't have that much blood in their body.

The blood was clearly fresh, with little parts starting to dry up.

When you walked closer too the front door, the more blood there was.

It was clear the wouned person was heavily injured.

I looked through the open door. The walls were covered in blood. It looked like the one responsible for hurting the victim wanted to paint the walls with their blood.

As I walked through the narrow hallway, the blood started getting blacker, like oil got mixed with the blood

I walked around the corner, entering what seemed to be the living room.
Six police officer could be seen, scattered around the room.

They were all crying, or at least tearing up.
The sight was clearly too much on them.

I looked around the room, a corpse was lying down on the ground, covered in the biggest puddle of blood I saw that day.

Luckily the body was covered with a white blanket. At least, what used to be a white blanket as it was soaking up all that blood, turning a bright red.

Three people in lab coats arrived and started looking for clues to find out what had happened.

I walked up to an officer at the scene, and asked them what happened, and why they needed backup.

They said that someone had murdered an intire family, but the murderer still hadn't been found. And they needed help to find him.

I was surprised hearing "murderer". I honestly expected multiple people too have committed such a crime.

I told them I would investigate the scene, to maybe find a clue about the killer.

As I walked around, I spotted another corpse, that hadn't been covered in a blanket yet. Could this be their child?

A weird thing about the corpse was that it wasn't human. It looked like a train, a blue train.

The little train had a weird face. It was almost human like. Now that I think about it, one of those blankets that covered a corpse did look like a train. Does this mean, a train can have sex with a human? Weird.

The corpse looked around 6 years old , what an early age to die at, such a shame...

I turned back around to get a blanket to cover the corpse. Every time I walk through that hallway, My eyes can't help but to tear up. How could someone do this.

Once I had arrived, I asked my superior for a blanket to cover the child's corps. They said, they would go with me, to insure my safety if the killer was still around. Oh ye, the killer, that's how I found the corpse in the first place.

We walked to the room the corpse layed in, the way was less bloody than the hallway bellow us. 
As we approched the room, I started having this weird feeling, as if something wasn't right. 

And then we entered the room. Nothing , only some blood drops.

My superior looked at me, as if I had told them a lie about another corpse being present in the building. I told them over and over, how there was a corpse here, of a little blue train with a human face. 

They just looked at me, like I had hallucintated the corpse, I hadn't, I was so sure I had seen it.

And then it hit me. The train I saw wasn't a corpse, it was the killer, faking being a corpse. But that theory was impossible, how can a 6 year old child murder his parents, his family?! 

Later that evening, I was scared to sleep, I couldn't close my eyes. Everytime I did, I saw the scene flash before me. The blood, the corpses, the child. 
 It horrifyed me.

___end of flashback___ 
summed up: Commander Katie went to a crime scene. She saw horrible things, There were 2 corpses. While exploring for the crime do-er, she finds another one. When she comes back, the corpse is gone.

--------- 

"Wow, I, was not excpecting that. Did the case get solved?" Noah asked commander Katie.
"No, it didn't. After 2 years of trying, they dicided to stop putting pieces togheter, because they lacked edvidence." Commander Katie told Noah.

"Hey, miss Katie, when do we interogate Thomas?" The new guy asks.
"When we're done with this paper work...If we hurry up in an hour."

Noah picked up his pen and started on the work. 
He loved interigating people, if he wanted he could get them to spill to what age they weared a diaper, or wetted the bed. Ha, Interigating people is fun.