Chapter 14

Dream took a look at his phone, half an hour had past, still no sign of Thomas.

After arriving at the hospital, Dream texted Thomas to make sure he was okay, but he still hasn't responded.

The only things Dream could do were on his phone, as the doctors were still busy operating on George.

Dream took another glance at his phone. At least he could browse Twitter to see what his fans were up too.

Wow, another drama over something stupid he had said. In his latest manhunt, he said "I'll never date a woman, they all suck. "

But he said that because he was reading a paragraph from a homophobic book some random woman named Jenna wrote.

They once again took something out of context, he did say "hear this, some woman wrote this.-"

Anyway, he searched up dream fan art, to see the amazing art fans made.
"Search" he whispered, accidentally as he was ment to say it in his head.

He scrolled down and saw some cute chibi art, and there it was, rule 34.  Dream's 87 inch shlong was out, George was at it's tip, seemingly making circles with his tongue and teasing it, Sapnap was playing with his sack, while he left a noticeable bite mark at the base.

Creepy, but how he wished Thomas took sapnap's place there. He kept looking at the inappropriate picture, imagining Thomas instead of Sapnap.

Oh, how badly he wanted to do those things with Thomas' and George. The thoughts alone got him worked up... And then he realised it, he had a boner.

Dream stood up and looked around for a toilet. He saw a sign pointing in the toilets direction, so he followed it.

Once he arrived at the toilets, he entered the closest door, and picked out the farthest stall, so no one could hear him.

===SMUT INCOMING===

dream unbuckeled his belt, and pulled his pants down, underwear still on.
He looked down at his warm grey boxers.

They clearly had a wet spot on them, like he pissed his pants. His underwear moved a bit, showing dream his dick was hardening, and getting more blood.

He moved his hand over too the stretched out cloth, softly going over it with his hand. He felt slight pleasure at the feeling of his hand touching it, if only someone did this for him, if only he wasn't the one doing this, but Thomas or George.

He placed his hand near the end of his cock, slowly rubbing with his finger over the tip. It felt great, but could be better.

He slowly removed his warm grey boxers, exposing his dick too the cold hospital air.
It made the blood filled sex organ twitch
(Kill me)

He looked at it with great need, how he needed to get some pleasure.

He wrapped his hand around the base of his cock, and softly tickled it's tip with his other hand.

He had never done this before, but the tickling felt like a blessing, a blessing of pleasure.

Each time a finger softly tapped and slid down the tip was a bit of the pleasure he loved, and he wanted more, so much more.

At a surtain moment he stopped, choosing to not abuse this blessing for much longer, and choosing too take it the classic way for now.

He put his hand around the end, and started moving his foreskin back and forth, to create the most basic way of pleasure.

He made quiet moans as his foreskin was moved up and down.

He started moving faster, to feel more intense pleasure, not caring if other people could hear his heated moans.