I dream of meanie

The Blues are standing around each other. Church glares at Tex for stealing his body.

Church: Get out of my body right now, Tex!

Tex looks at Church with an eyebrow raised.

Tex: (in Lopez's body) Your body? This isn't your body, I stole it.

Church: Yeah, but I stole it first!

Shelia looks at Tex confused.

Sheila: I am confused. I thought your name was Lopez. And I thought you were a man. This is all so strange. I feel like my circuits are crossed.. and I like it!

Caboose looks at Tex, switching to O'Malley.

O'Malley: I know how to get her out of there. (raises pistol and Tex looks at him) Wink.

Church looks at Caboose to stop him.

Church: Caboose, don't. Look, just go explain to Sheila, okay? (Caboose leaves) Alright, Tex, now what's it gonna take to get you out of there?

Tex: Well ever since I've been a ghost, I've been watching you guys a lot.

Tucker does a time out sign and looks at her nervously.

Tucker: Whoa, when you say you've been watching us, does that mean you've been watching us all the time? (he looks over at a rock that has been written on in aqua: PRIVATE! KEEP OUT! TUCKER'S ROCK!) Like even when we're alone?

Tex: I'm starting to wish I went to Sab while I was gone. Yes, Tucker, and you should be VERY ashamed of yourself.

Caboose is visible in the background, crouched on top of Sheila. Tucker looks down sad.

Tucker: ...It's very lonely out here...

Tex looks at church and changes the subject.

Tex: Anyway, I've noticed a change in one of your guys. Caboose.

Church raises an eyebrow at that.

Church: A change? Like what? He's finally learned the whole alphabet?

Tex: You haven't noticed that he's become increasingly aggressive lately?

Tucker: I have! Started about the same time Sheila got disabled and you got blown up. I tried to tell Church but he never listens.

Church looks at Tucker.

Church: Tucker, there's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Fade to black, then to a grayscale flashback that Tex narrates.

Tex: (voiceover) I had just finished repairing the tank when I overheard Church's plan to warn the Reds about me.

Church: (in the flashback with a faint echo) I guess I'm gonna do the only thing I can do. I gotta warn the Reds.

Tex: From what I could tell, (fade to black, then to the present) the A.I. calculated the odds of survival and didn't like the results. (fade to a grayscale flashback) Once Caboose turned on his radio to call Church, it took it's chance.

Caboose: (in flashback, echoing) Calling Private Church. Come in, Church.

Fade to the present.

Tucker: And that's when he said his name was O'Malley. So the A.I. that was in you infected Caboose?

Church: Right, everyone's armor has one slot for A.I. and Caboose's would've been vacant.

Tucker: I think there are a few of his NON-artificial slots that are empty too.