I'm Sorry

A/N 

Ladies and Gentlemen! Let me tell you guys about how horribly sorry I am for starting this book and not finishing it. It is with my deepest apologizes that I tell you guys that . . . How do I put this? um I'm sorry for letting you guys know that this story is over now. Well, it is after you finish reading the next chapter :) 

Im sorry if I made you upset, nothing makes me more upset then reading a story and not knowing how it ends. So here it is the final chapter of Sweetness. 

Chapter 16 

"Does it look like I am okay? I am running in the dark! My hair is on fire! I am sure my face is smeared with makeup! My parents aren't my parents! My real father is Hades. Of all people Hades. And to top it all off, I don't even know if Benji and I are good or if we still aren't together. That would be very difficult to raise a baby by myself.... Oh, crap I'm pregnant. I have a baby on the way. Oh, that's just great. I'm a villain's kid who's pregnant by the soon to be King of Auradon, wouldn't that just be a great book to read about."

I didn't even realize I was ranting about all of this as a pair of lips met mine.

"Oh, hold up mister. Just because I am a damsel in distress does not mean you can just swoop in with a kiss to save my day." I state as I push this person back only to realize it was Benjamin.

He starts to smile and laugh when I realize its him. I heard some shouting and remembered why I was in this mess, so I quickly push him, and hide in the nearby bush as my parents run this way.

Ben looks confused about the whole situation, but nonetheless goes with it. '

"Oh, hello Ben, have you seen Ella? She should have gone this way..." my mom says as she looks around and I duck my head further into the bush.

"Um no, it was just me coming this way. I was coming to look for her myself, she kind of disappeared after the coronation. She didn't stay for the party, quite a shame actually, she would have put everyone in their place with her dance moves."

I shake my head at his comments. Is this his idea of small talk or what?

"Oh okay, could you tell us if you see her any. We would greatly appreciate it." Mom states as she begins to go forward but dad stays put staring Ben down.

"Let us know the second you find out boy." He says and then continues with mom.

Ben nods his head and watches as they walk off.

"Alright coast is clear"

I hope out of the bush and dust myself off from the leaves on me. Ben reaches his hand out to grab a leaf that was in my hair. We both just stand there staring at each other. I've missed this, I've missed him.

"So, you mind, telling me what that was all about Sweetness? I couldn't tell much from your rant back there because you were talking so fast."

"Huh, oh uh yeah"

I walk to a bench to sit down, and he follows me. He sits beside me and grabs my hand, interlocking it. He gently rubs his thumb across mine, waiting for me to start talking. I took a deep breath and began to tell him.

"Benji... they're not my real parents. They lied to me my whole life. Hades is my father Hades. I know nothing about this man, nor have I ever met him.... I never met him. I am a villain's kid Ben. What would everyone say? You saw how they treated the Villain Kids when they first got here. What about Audrey, she doesn't like them. I can't lose my best friend."

I could feel the tears rushing down my face and I feel his hands rubbing my back trying to comfort me. What am I supposed to do now? How do I go on in my life not knowing who this guy is? Hold on, Wait... I can do something about that.

I lift my head up and look at Ben.

"I want to see him, Ben. I need to meet him."

Ben looks at me terrified of what I just said.

"Woah, what? You can't just go over there Ella. It's not safe over there for you or the baby."

I took a moment to collect my thoughts as I watched his eyes look over my face for a reaction.

"Not safe right? An island full of villains isn't safe right? How about bringing villain kids over here, Ben? Is that safe? What about when they spelled you, Ben? Spelled me? They tried to steal the wand to release their parents. Maleficent was even hear. She tried to kill me! So, it's never going to be safe Benjamin. Never."

My chest was moving rapidly as I stared at him waiting for his response. He grabs my hand and squeezes it while putting the other on my cheek, pulling me closer to him.

"You're right okay, I'm sorry Ella. I'm so sorry you have to go through this, but I am here for you. Let me go with you to the Isle."

I let out a breath of air and shake my head slightly.

"Ok, you can go. I can't exactly get there without your help anyways."

Ben smiles at me and leans in for a kiss.

"By the way sweetness, we're good. I promise you that I only want you and I'm sorry for making you think otherwise. I wouldn't want to start a family with anyone else"

He says this as he places a hand on my belly and gives me his dashing smile. I smile out of happiness and pull him in for a kiss.

"I love you Benjamin"

"I love you Ella"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of dogs barking made us weary of walking in, but once we walked in, I noticed there were no dogs, and it was just a record player.

"lame" I scoffed.

There was no one here, which was disappointing to say the least. So, we walked around the place, mindful of our steps, looking at where my so-called dad lives. I noticed a wall with pictures hanging. I walked over there with Ben falling shortly behind me. I gasped as I saw it was pictures of me when I was younger. There was one of me trying to walk and another was my first birthday, with cake all over my face. How does he have these?

Wait a minute...

I see a picture in the middle, it was a lady and a baby, the lady looks familiar, as if I have seen her somewhere. I don't have time to think about it because I hear footsteps coming towards us. I quickly turn around while Ben slightly pushes me behind him.

"Who dare breaks in my cave and thinks they'll live to see another day!" A voice yells.

I lean up towards Ben's ear and whisper "Someone has a flare for the dramatics." He chuckles and whispers back "now you know where you get it."

I gasp lightly and shove him forward. We both look up when the footsteps stopped and saw a shocked Hades standing there.

"Hello Father."