Chapter 10

Your POV

I woke up in a bed, alone. My head hurts a lot, everything is spinning. 'What do I do here? Oh... Yeah...'

I was in heat and Lucifer brought me into her room, and with Justice, she helped me make my heat go away. Everything that happened that night is blurry, I can't really remember...

I get out of bed, look at myself in the mirror of Lucifer's closet. I look good, no one will notice anything strange.

Before I go, I take a last look at my body, it is full of bite marks and hickeys.

I'm surprised they didn't get to do anything else, like put their name somewhere with a knife or something like that.

I leave the room and go into the other rooms. Luckily, today I have to clean the rooms and not make food. Then, a knock on the door startles me and make me jump a little. Alexander opens the door.

"Emm, Y/N? The boss wants you in her office... It's urgent... What have you done this time?"

A chill runs through my spine. 'How can that be possible?... How did she find out so quick?'  I thought as I walked slowly through the corridors. But I reached her office, faster than I wanted to be.

I knock on the door shyly, but instead of being greeted with a "Come in". The door opens suddenly, she grab my arm and push me inside, making me fell to the ground.

I pinned my gaze to the ground, neither wanting to look the boss in the eye nor get up off the ground. "You know what you did, right?"

I nod-.

" REPLY "

"  ʸ⁻ʸᵉˢ... "

"You know that you shouldn't have done that. You know your limits. And you know very well that you are forbidden BY ME to do those things with my daughter"

" ᴬᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ..."

" If you have something to say, say it out lou  "

" ᴺᵒ, ᵐᵃᵈᵃᵐ "

Suddenly, I feel like she grabbed my hair and lifted my head up. "I think you should have a worthy punishment"

Then I hear a portal opening.

...She is not going to...

"How about spending your entire eternity in the Abyss!? "

...And after hearing those last words all I could see was darkness around me...

" ...y / n... "

" ....Y / N... "

" ¡Y / N! "

I woke up, startled. I'm on something soft... A bed?

I look at the person who has been talking to me...

" BEEL! "

As soon as I realized it, I jumped towards her causing us to almost fall to the ground. "Wow! Calm down, darling. Did you miss me so much?"

I felt like tears formed in my eyes about to come out, but I have to resist. "Where are we?"

"In my castle"

"Your... Castle?"

"Long story... You'd be surprised what kind of stuff can be made from the very fabric of darkness. Let's get to the point, you know that being inside the Abyss time passes much faster than outside. Basically your boss pushed you to the portal and then you were here, locked up with me"

"Oh shit..."

"Don't be so sad, my little fly. I remind you that you gave me Lucy's spell book the last time we met..."

"Then..."

"We're going out, you've been sleeping for a few weeks and you've finally been moving today. So it's possible that maybe a couple of months or more has already been gone"

"There is no time to lose"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/N:

Take this quick update as an apology for taking so long to make a new chapter