Four | Home

Right now we were on the private plane heading to New York

Right now we were on the private plane heading to New York. Leonardo sat next to me while answering calls and filling out work on his laptop.

There were so many thoughts going through my head right now. Was I going to have to go to in person school? Does his children know who I am? Do they know I'm coming?

Currently I'm a junior in school. But I usually did online school. It was just easier to do with all the training I had. Plus my iq level is exceptionally high so I didn't really need a teacher.

Now as for Leonardo's children... I'm not going to lie. It would hurt a bit if he didn't tell them about me or at least my existence.

I'm not going to put on this tough facade and act like I don't have emotions because I do have them. It's nothing to be ashamed of it's simply called being human.

That's one thing I never will do. Hide my emotions. From day 1 Ivan taught us to hide them in front of our enemies but at the end of the day, let them out. But don't let people take advantage of them. Know who you can show them to and you can't. Who you can trust.

⭒ ༺༒༻ ⭒

Somewhere throughout my thoughts I must have fell asleep because now I feel myself being carried outside. Slightly opening my eyes I saw it was Leonardo carrying me towards the car.

Not wanting to walk I pretended to still be asleep. Quickly Leonardo situated himself in back seat still carrying me. He then layer my body out on the seats and rested my head on his lap. Slowly he ran his fingers through my hair.

Fighting my eyes from closing I decided to take advantage of it and ask a question before I fell asleep, "Can I call you by another name?" I whispered quietly.

It was kinda weird for me to keep calling him Leonardo but it just feels weird I don't know why. But I'm not ready to call him any fatherly term. At least not for now.

I felt him tense up and stop moving hands before he replied, "Of course you can what would it be," and then continued playing with my hair.

"I haven't thought that far I still gotta think of one," he chuckled hearing my response.

Instead of falling asleep I just put my airpods in and listened to music. Although that didn't help me at all stay awake.

"Go to sleep bambina. I'll wake you up when we arrive," Immediately I let myself fall asleep, trusting him that nothing will happen while I'm not conscious.

⭒ ༺༒༻ ⭒

We must've arrived because I could feel myself being shaken. Slowly opening my eyes I sat up while looking out the windows. It was dark out so I couldn't get a good view of the house but it was big. That's what she sai- shut up.

Not wanting to make Leonardo who's yet to be nicknamed do all the work, quickly I jumped out the car getting a random burst of energy

Not wanting to make Leonardo who's yet to be nicknamed do all the work, quickly I jumped out the car getting a random burst of energy. When I got the the back of the car he already had majority of my shit so I only had to carry a couple.

In a comfortable silence we walked towards the front door. Leonardo put in a code and the door unlocked. The house was dead silent.

Some men came and got my stuff from our hands and headed up the stairs. The interior was dark yet the big windows made it light in here.

Leonardo started to say "I'll show you aro-" when his phone started ringing. He sighed and took his phone out his pocket.

"I'm sorry I really have to take th- It's fine I'm tired anyways. You can give me a tour tomorrow," I interrupted him just wanting to go to sleep. Surprisingly I was still tired after all the naps I had today.

Leonardo just smiled and nodded his head with an apologizing gleam in his eyes. Quickly he disappeared down a dark hallway.

Then I realized I have no idea where my room is. Great. Good job Aunesti. I was ready to just go sleep on one of those big couches I could see when a maid came up to me.

"Hello dear I'm Miss Minaj I can take you to your room," This one is for the boys with the boo-"Yea. thank you. please show me," I quickly rushed out after I saw her look at me weirdly when I stayed silent.

Silently I followed her up the stairs. She led me to a room at the end of the hall and left me to go in.

The men from earlier must have p it my stuff in here but they are here. The room was plain as shit so that was definitely going to have to change once I get settled in.

But as for now I couldn't care less. Immediately I took my toiletries bag and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Since I was already in here I decided to set my stuff up.

My Shea Moisture hair products went in the top drawer while my shampoo and conditioner went in the shower. I also put a hair brush, body scrub, and body wash in the showers built in shelves.

The bathroom was nice and white. A marble design was on the floor and walls. The shower was glass. There was a chandelier in the middle. There was also a double sink counter. Not that I'll be putting that second one into use soon.

I would have to go to the store tomorrow to get some flowers to put on the counter. But as for now I needed a shower before I went to sleep so that's what I did.

I made sure to also wash my face and hair before heading the bed. This bed is like heaven. Slowly I drifted into a deep sleep.

Right before I fully went unconscious I heard someone come in and they kissed my forehead, "Goodnight my princess."

1061 wordsI am horrible at dialogue So don't have high expectations

1061 words
I am horrible at dialogue So don't have high expectations. I've always hated in school and still do.

I have no idea what voting does but I see a lot of authors say it so please vote (press the star button)