Chapter 2

Gregory's POV

Gregory sighed and sat down. The cold weather made him shiver and the wind wasn't helping. It's only been a few minutes since escaping the Mega Pizzaplex and Gregory already missed Freddy.
No matter what happened... Freddy always stuck by him. But why? Gregory pulled the newspaper out from under him to try and use as a blanket. It wouldn't help much, but was better than nothing.

Gregory put the newspaper on top of him, trying his best to ignore the text that seemed to beg for him to read. No... I'm not the hero that's gonna fix this... I'm just a kid.
Gregory felt the chill of the air creep down his spine. It wasn't this cold yesterday. What happened?

The box that Gregory usually slept in was off to the side and was getting harder and harder to stay in. It hurt his body to be cramped for that long and having only a box and a newspaper to sleep with was a little depressing.
Gregory thought back to the pizzaplex. It was dangerous, sure, but was also fun and warm... and for some reason they never turn the lights off. (Thinks back to the flashlight) Well... not fully.

Gregory decided to call it a night, despite it just now turning day, and crept inside his box. He hasn't slept for awhile and was getting more tired by the minute. As Gregory tried to turn his thoughts off, a sound woke him.

Sla, sla, sla
It sounded as if someone was walking closer... Gregory held his breath, hoping it would pass.
Crr, crr, crr.
Something pressing into the wall was getting closer.
Silence.

Gregory poked his head out of the box and gasped. The rabbit... the white rabbit lady from the pizzaplex... was here. I thought animatronics couldn't... but then again... why...

Too caught up in his confusion, the rabbit drove whatever it was holding through the box. Gregory jumped out and turned around. The rabbit was tall, red eyes and stitches around certain parts of the "costume" made him recognize it quickly. What does it want from me? Gregory turned his gaze to the knife. The blood red knife that was slowly tearing the box open. The rabbit lady didn't take her eyes off of Gregory. Gregory slowly backed up, scared of what will happen. Am I going to die? Is this it? Gregory remembered Freddy and how he promised to protect him... no matter what. Gregory ran past the rabbit and dashed around the corner. Where is it, where is it, where is it?!

Gregory heard the footsteps of the rabbit lady behind him. What scared him the most... it was getting faster.
Gregory turned right, hoping he was getting closer. Where is everyone? Shouldn't at least ONE person be concerned that a giant rabbit lady with a knife is chasing a child? No? Just me? Fine.

Gregory took another right and nearly fainted from relief. The Mega Pizzaplex... Luckily, the doors were still open. As they should be.
Gregory tried pushing with all his might to reach it in time when he felt something hard slam into his back... and everything went black.