Chapter 17

Gregory jumped down, landing next to the fallen animatronic. Monty was looking into the sky, his jaw twisted. Monty's lower body seemed to be ripped off. Poor Monty...

Gregory walked up to the gator. Holding a loose claw, he tugged. At first, it wouldn't budge, but then the whole hand came off. Oops. Well, It might be better to replace a hand than just a singular claw.

Gregory looked around. He was still in Monty Golf. He quickly headed back to the elevator, making sure to avoid the staff bots despite Monty not being a threat anymore.

After all, it seems like any animatronic can just teleport behind me once they hear a staff bot's call...

Once Gregory reached the elevator, he quickly pressed the Freddy button and waited quietly as it took him up.

Freddy, I hope you're okay...
The moment the elevator doors opened, Gregory jumped down and ran back to the stage. Okay... let's do this..

Gregory pressed the Freddy head and watched as the stage slowly made it's way down. Once it fully stopped, he ran towards Parts and Service.

Freddy, please be okay! Gregory stopped at the entrance. He inhaled. Here goes everything...

Gregory tried pushing the doors open this time, surprisingly working. Okay... so either Monty's hand has magical powers that can unlock a lock, or someone's been watching me.

Gregory silently opened the door. "F-Freddy?.." he asked. The familiar bear looked at him. "Way to go, Superstar! I knew you could do it." Freddy cheered.

"Freddy!" Gregory ran up to the animatronic, hugging him. "I missed you so much! I'm so sorry!" Gregory looked back at Freddy. Wait...

Freddy's eyes were blue. Blue.
"Freddy, what... what happened?" He asked.
Please not what I think it is...

"Oh," Freddy started. "I was selected to be the new Freddy, superstar!"

"What does that mean?.."

"I am Freddy's replacement."