Chapter 19

Gregory followed Freddy's footsteps, keeping watch as Freddy looked across the area. "It's going to be a long way back," Glamrock Freddy observed.

"Then let's hurry!" Gregory started to run but Freddy stopped him. Before Gregory could ask why, two people came through the daycare doors and were heading towards the exit.

Oh! Gregory recognized Lilly and her older sister, Alisa immediately. "That's Lilly and her sister!"

"The big one's Lilly?" Freddy asked, staring at the girl in confusion. "I don't see it."
"No Freddy, that's Alisa. The small one is Lilly!"

The two girls continued walking, oblivious to their stalkers. Alisa had an angry look in her face and was gripping Lilly's hand tightly. Neither spoke.

I'm guessing Lilly was caught... well, at least that's two people less to worry about. I completely forgot about the Daycare trio! So what about Josh and Mark?

"We should wait until they leave," Freddy whispered. "That way we don't have to risk them spotting us. Unless if they're your friends?" Freddy looked back at Gregory who shook his head.

"No way," he said. "We only met because the play structure collapsed."

Freddy froze in shock. "The daycare? The play structure there?"

Gregory nodded. "Yeah, Moon was trying to kill me so I sacrificed my broken body in order to stop him. I still feel dizzy."

Right when Gregory finished, he was lifted up by Freddy's arms and carried back the way they've came. "Freddy, what are you doing? Your so loud!"
"You're hurt!" Freddy said without slowing down.

Freddy walked through the Utility tunnels on his way to the exit. He froze. "Freddy, what is it? Why did you stop?" Gregory spoke from inside him. "I feel you are broken." He gasped. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine." Gregory replied.

"No. I feel that something is wrong. I am taking you to the first aid station." Freddy turned around and started running to the first aid station. "There's no time! I'm fine!" Gregory insisted.

"Gregory?" Glamrock Freddy asked, concerned. Gregory smiled before looking up. That isn't my Freddy. "I'm fine," Gregory insisted once more, moving past the memory. "We should continue on. We still have a long way to go and Freddy may not have much time left!"

Gregory looked behind him. The first aid station. Obviously. "Can we go back, please?" Gregory asked the animatronic.
"Not until you're healed," Freddy said. "You didn't care about my injury earlier! You only care now because I said something, and besides, that happened hours..." Gregory paused. Hours ago.

"We have to go!" Gregory said, attempting to run ahead when Glamrock Freddy stopped him. "No, you are broken! You need to heal!"
"I'm fine! Why can't you see that? You only care now because I told you!" Gregory shouted.

"I sensed something was wrong when I met you, Gregory. I just didn't say anything because I didn't think it was serious!" Freddy argued.
"Then why do something now? We have to save Freddy!"

"Freddy's gone, Gregory!" Glamrock Freddy shouted.

Gregory stopped. Tears fell down his face. "No... I refuse to believe that." Gregory looked back up at the horrifying robot. "I refuse to believe that Freddy's gone," Gregory cried. "I will save him, and you can't stop me, you MONSTER!"

Glamrock Freddy stood still. Pity and sorrow filled his gaze. I don't need your pity. I don't need your forgiveness. I don't need your anything!

"I'm going on my own," Gregory whispered. "I don't need you to find Freddy, my Freddy."

Before Glamrock Imposter could reply, Gregory walked away, following the Utility tunnels back the way he came.

~EXTRA~

Vanny's POV

Looks like they've been arguing.
Vanny observed from the sky as he watched Gregory exit the Utility tunnels.

That's disappointing. But it would've been a shame if Glamrock Freddy somehow convinced Gregory to give up, makes things less... interesting.

Once Gregory was out of sight, Vanny jumped down and started walking towards the Utility tunnels.

Once she was in, she quickly spotted the broken animatronic. Poor thing.

Vanny walked towards him, pausing when she was standing right in front of the animatronic.
Freddy didn't acknowledge her presence, of course he didn't. He couldn't see her. It was part of his programming.

I've got a special plan for you, Freddy. Vanny smiled. A very special plan indeed.