Dad? I don't feel so good...

- Hawks pov - 15 July, 2152 .... I think? -

"Hey chicken. Chicken? Oi, chicken! wake up!"

I wake up to my husband, Touya or Dabi as he prefers to be called yelling in my face for some reason of which I do not know.

"Wat do you waaaaaant?" 

I groan still half asleep

"Well our son"

He started, saying our son in a way that gave me 'remember he exists' vibes

"should be getting his quirk today and you promised that you would take him first thing in the morning then come back so that we could celebrate his birthday, to which you invited the Aizawas and their son shinso."

He finished. Wait. My little baby birds getting his quirk today! 

"Oh yeah! I'll go now thanks for waking me up."

I got out of bed and got dressed in some casual clothes for going to the quirk doctor. I gave Dabi a kiss then started heading to out beautiful sons room. When I got there I knocked on the door to get no reply, weird? I would of thought that he would be wide awake by now.

I open the door to see him in a restless sleep and sweating which is strange because it's not a warm day at all. As I walk closer I hear him whisper something

"Pīniks..."

I stop

"hu?"

But isn't that Tamil for phoenix? Tamil as in the oldest language on earth and also a language that he doesn't know?

"Uuuuummmmmmmmm, Ok?"

I continued to walk over to beside his bed than sat down on the edge. I swiped some of the hair from his face as I called his name trying to nicely wake him up.

"Izuku~ Comon baby bird, it's your birthday~ We need to get to the quirk doctor and come back in time for your party. Shinsos coming~"

At this I see him open his eyes. Him and shinso are best friends.

"DaaaaaaaaaaD. Why is it so hot?"

He asked worrying me

"Birdy, it's not hot tho?"

Maybe it has something to do with getting a quirk. A fire quirk like Dabi?

"But it is"

He whined

"Ok, ok, Well I'll get you an ice pack while you get dressed and then we can go to the quirk doctor ok?"

"Ok!"

With that he got out of bed and began changing as I went to get him and ice pack. After he was done changing we yelled out a bye to dabi who was still in bed and got in the car to leave.

~ At the doctor ~

I. HATE. WAITING! It's so freaking boring.

"Takamis?"

About time. Izuku looks up at me, I smile and nod and we begin walking down the hall. When we get to the room the doctor motions for us to take a seat. 

"Good morning."

The doctor says 

"Morning"

I say back

"Alright so to find out about his quirk I'll have to do a few tests......"

As the doctor continued to explain to me about the tests that he would need to do I felt someone tug on my shirt. I looked down to see izuku looking up at me with some of my shirt in his hand. He looked worried.