chapter 6

Its been 4 days since moon and sun had a fight ever since they have been fighting over me constantly im trying to avoid both but i can't just hide from two animatronics, they eventually find me and start to yell at each other on who i love more, moon always brings up the fact that sun made me cry and sun gets his painties in a twist its all just a big mess. Today I plan on yelling at them both and to make up for me I also plan to have a private talk with sun.
I walk in an hour early idk how their room arrangement is now but i'm too aggravated to care.

“MOON SUN GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE NOW!”
Not even the sun made a comment about my language. Both knew what was happening.they slowly walked to me fiddling with their hands.

“SIT!”
They both sit on the stools in front of me.

“Now you both may know exactly why i'm upset with the both of you”
They look down

“I should kick you out for your behavior in front of little kids”
Sun sits up straight and looks as though he's about to cry,i can't let this break me though

“Your being ridiculous you guys are basically brothers”

“Why cant both of you love me”
Now moon is sitting up

“Its fucking rediculas the way you two have been acting”

“Not only have you hurt a child because your to busy fighting but you have hurt me”
Ok now sundrop is crying

“Y/N IM SORRY PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT ME”
I look over to moon he his silently letting tears roll down his face

“IM SORRY TO Y/N I DIDN'T MEAN TO UPSET YOU”
I look at them and soften my look walking over to both of them kissing there foreheads.

“Sundrop i need to speak privately with you moon can you keep an eye on the kids if any show up before were back”
He noods.i take sunny to the office

“Sun i dont know how to feel about you. you hurt me ik it was over something stupid but i kissed you not to get yelled at you made it very clear you wanted nothing romanic with me i dont play thoes bullshit cat and mouse games i know moon loves me for sure so i dont need to play that game with you”

“IM SORRY Y/N I DIDN'T MEAN TO UPSET YOU UNLIKE MOON MY PROGRAMING IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT”

“What do you mean different?”

“WELL IM AN ANIMATRONIC MADE FOR KID SITTING MOONS MACHANIC WAS TO LAZY TO ADD THE CHILD SAFETY AND SO HE CAN KISS AND WELL…”

“NOOO”

“Im going to ignore that you said any of that”

“But why are you all of a sudden able to show your feelings then?”

“I CUT THREE WIRES AND REPROGRAMED MYSELF”

“You did all that to show your feelings?”

“WELL YES I LOVE YOU Y/N”
He pulls me in to a kiss.

“We should get back to moon”