chapter 7

It's been a few days since we all made up and I think some of the animatronics have noticed.They sometimes walk in the daycare for the younger kids I think that's sweet but anyways,I think they noticed our strange relationship, they seem to stare at us as they play with the kids. Today however Freddy finally walked over to me and sun witch we were in fact having a delightful argument on favorite glitter glue but nevermind that.

"SUNDROP"
he puts his hand on the sun's shoulder

"YOU BETTER TREAT MY LITTLE Y/N WITH CARE SHE IS BASICALLY MY DAUGHTER ME AND HER HAD FUN WHEN SHE WAS A GUARD I MISS THAT BUT I KNOW YOU'LL BE GOOD TO HER CUZ IF NOT I WILL FIND YOU….."

"HEH OFC FREDDY I PROMISE TO TAKE CARE OF HER"

"GOOD"
he starts to walk backwards still facing me and sun before turning back to the kid.

"Well that was..nice?"

"HES A CHARACTER THAT BEAR"

"He is basically the dad I never had"

"Oh sunny that reminds me I have been asked to get back to security guard but I promise during the day I'm still working with you it's just at night"
He seems completely fine with it ig it should be moon I'm worried about.
I was over yonder in the room when a little boy walks up to me with tears in his eyes,I get on my knees to talk to him

"Hey little one whats the problem?"

"I-I peed my pants"
He starts to sob.

"Hey hey don't cry accidents happen buddy let get you to the bathroom and get you cleaned up"

"Hey sun I need a pair of extra pants"
He tossed me a pair of kids jeans

"Thank you"
I walk the boy to the restroom and I kinda half go in with him seeing he's too young to understand how to properly clean themselves,if he doesn't he can get really bad rashes from the pee. So I walk in with him and clean him up.
I walk back out and it's about time for nap which couldn't have happened at a better time. Sun lays all the kids down gets the glow sticks out for them and takes the others to a private room, he walks over to me and hugs me before turning the lights off,moon floats down to Infront of me.

"So I heard your going back to security guard tonight"

"Yeah the boss wants me to go back and he's planning for me to pick up another job after that"
I rub my face with frustration

"Well promise to visit me ok?"

"I promise I just hope I don't fall asleep like I used to"

"I thought that was cute tho"

"What do you mean??"

"I sometimes would wander around and I saw you once and brought you a moon blanket I then did it every time you fell asleep"

"That was you!"
He covers my mouth

"What did I say about yelling I told you I would punish you"
I'm too shocked to say anything (the woman was too stunned to speak 😂)

"I'm just joking but seriously shh"
As the day goes on I feel more and more tired. It finally hits 8pm closing time. I go to the employee dress room and put on my old work uniform.I walk out and I'm instantly greeted by the animatronics.

"Y/N WE MISSED YOU!"
Freddy and Monty both hug me

"Guys..I can't.. breathe"
They let go and I catch my breath

"Sheesh I didn't think I was that important"

"Well you are our favorite guard y/n"

"Aww your to kind"
Monty grabs my hand and kisses it