part 1 of chapter 10

“y/n hasn't been to work for a week and the last time we saw her she had bandages on her arms and was limping a bit- we should have asked”-moon

“No that's inappropriate if she wanted us to know she would tell us”-sun

“But im worried”-moon
The door opens

“Starshine?!”
Moon run to you lifting you up and inspecting your body

“What is this from?”
He points to the marks all over your arms

“Oh just marks no need to worry moonpie”

“Are these self harm marks? starshine- look at your eyes- you haven't been taking care of yourself have you”

“Moon im ok just had exams and was a bit stressed im ok i promise”
Moon grip gets tighter and his expression is serious.

“y/n please don't lie we are here for you me and sun”

“Really moon i feel fine”
Moon shushes you and begins to levitate to the deck of the room.
When you are both on the floor of the bedroom, the moon walks you to his bed laying you down.

“Starshine you mean the world to me please tell me the truth”
You sigh giving in

“I just haven't been feeling like myself and i had an episode and i hurt myself and my grades i work so hard i forget to take a breath sometimes”

“You were limping before you left last week”
You pull up your shorts to reveal your thigh full of cuts

“I had a hard week and i'm back to this”

“y/n” his tone full of worry

“Its ok moonpie i promise i'm getting over it”

“Getting over it isn't healing y/n”
He gently lays his hand on your cheek and rubs his thumb up and down slowly.

“I'm here for you me and sun both love you so much please let us help you through this”
You place your hand on his while soft warm tears fall down your cheeks he leans in and places a kiss on your forehead before walking away assuring you he'd be right back.
____________________________________
Part 2 will be out later just thought I'd give you guys something to chew on as I worked on some chapters of this since I haven't worked on this in a couple months. But I have other things too if you want to check them out; While I make more chapters they may be a bit better in writing especially my newest one since I got serious with it but yeah feel free to check them out.