Blind

I entered the house with Andy right behind me with his sunglasses still on his face when it's already night time.

"Hey there," I said as I waved while they looked at me. They were watching at the living room.

"Go and eat daughter, and let's talk when you're done,"my father said and I nodded knowing he could see me but I first went to my room.

Klaus was there and Andy closed the door as he cane in.

"So, how did things end up?"Klaus asked as he looked at me and gave me my food. Thank goodness he got it and brought it here.

I started eating after I prayed.

"It went well with Ford!"I excitedly shouted but covered my mouth.

"Not him! Your soon to be husband!"He exclaimed and you could see how mad he is.

"Uh, he actually loves me and will try to seduce me for three months,"I told him making him calm down. How can he calm down now?

Andy sat down beside me and told Klaus everything so I can finish eating and talk to my father in whatever topic he'll say. Probably about the marriage.

"Things will be messy from now on Hannah. Love can destroy people,"Klaus advised making me remember his past love. I sighed at the thought and grabbed the tray.

"Stay here for a while,"I told the two and saw them nod. I went down and put my tray on the sink making our maid immediately come and wash it. I smiled at her and she smiled back as she did her job.

I sat down on the left side of the couch and waited for my father to speak.

"You're not broke, are you?"He started. Oh no, it's about Ford.

"No, and if this is about me going to the loan shark–I was just curious on what they do. I wanted to maybe with a story about them or something. Maybe make a game like you wanted me to,"I replied hoping he would buy everything I say.

"Oh, okay. I thought you went there because of him,"he said making me tilt my head. "Who?"I replied and he shook his head.

"Never mind. Anyways, you'll get married after three months. I was thinking that you get married asap but your soon to be husband begged for whatever reason,"he told me making me remember the things he said to me at his hotel.

"Probably it's because we can get each other more in those three months. He probably won't marry someone he doesn't know that fast,"I told him and he nodded his head.

I stood up and excused myself as I rushed inside my bedroom.

"So?"they both said making me hug them both. Hugging someone you're close to will bring you comfort and peace.

"Carlito convinced my father to postpone the wedding. I was about to tell him about Ford if he didn't make the arrange marriage. But I was again too late,"I ranted at them while hugging. They patted my back and said comforting words.

"Maybe being late isn't so bad. You have another challenge to accomplish,"Klaus said making me glare at him and he looked away.

I let go from the hug and laid down on my bed. "See you guys in the morning,"I told the two and they bid me good night.

They left my room and everything was silent. I took the time to do my devotion and pray to God for a quick solution but you know Him–He doesn't do quick. Well, He does sometimes.

I finally fell asleep and decided to think about it tomorrow.

"Miss Sicario! You're 5 minutes late! You are never late!"my secretary said as she walked beside me and handed me a cup of cappuccino.