𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

♥︎21uzi/lil savage ship♥︎

chapter saying: sometimes bad comes before good. but this bad was made up so the good could happen. how ironic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

               symere sat unbothered on the couch while his partner was in the upstairs wings of the house.

he was often laying down or cleaning upstairs while symere would finish his part in the saturday cleaning spree. 

symere listened to some house music, fully toning out the loud footsteps coming downstairs.

"hunny?"

"yes sheya??! what's up?"

symere paused his music to look up at a sweaty sheya.

"imma take a shower cause it's way too hot in here, maybe crack a window before i get out so it can be a little cooler, k?"

"yea i gotcha my love, go enjoy your shower"

sheya giggled a bit while walking away into the first floor bathroom, even though he usually goes to the second.

symere found it suspicious, but he shook it off and got up to make some lunch. 

but shaking off sheya going into the first floor bathroom was his first mistake.

but he didn't know there would be many more.

sheya sat in the bathroom and turned on the water. instead of immediately hoping in the shower like he usually does, he grabbed his phone and called his close friend. 

he called leland, or known as metro boomin. the phone rang twice and he picked up after that.

"yo!"

"ayeee was good"

"nothing fam i'm chillin, what about you?"

"just panicking over this thing i'm doing to symere. the prank isn't funny but the after math is cute"

"wait what prank again?"

"leland... the prank where i "break up with symere" but end up actually getting engaged to him"

"OHHHHHHH i'm sorry i haven't gotten my daily coffee yet."

"whatever, over here sounding mad proper."

they both giggled until sheya spoke again.

"but uh yea, i'm scared. what if he storms out or something.."

there was a pregnant pause before leland spoke.

"well you know symere right?"

"uhmm yeaa..?"