❝ₚᵣₒₗₒGᵤₑ ❞

❝HEY YANAGI-SAN, DID YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WITNESS THE FIRST SNOWFALL WITH SOMEONE, YOU WOULD BE TOGETHER WITH THEM FOR A LONG TIME?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Autumn.

The once bright green trees are now in shades of yellow, orange, and red.

Winds blow harder, and the weather has gotten colder. 

Students surrounding the halls of Katagiri Senior Highschool. Some are talking with their friends, some are in class, and some, are in deep thought.

A lonesome boy looks upon the windows of class 3-6, described to have a handsome face, with pink-ish maroon hair, and soft eyes.

He wasn't paying attention in class today-more so, he didn't feel like it. 

For reasons he couldn't understand, he had a hard time making friends; despite his wants to be closer to everyone. If anything, he doesn't want to hurt anyone or himself. But despite his wishes, he is stuck on a little chokehold that hurts him from within.

Loneliness.

To some, loneliness is something they may never imagine upon one's self.

To some, loneliness is no big deal.

But to most, loneliness is an everyday thing we feel.

After a fight with a friend, you often may feel a sense of dread and emptiness. It was happy and bright once, but now it is nothing but an empty space.

This is what Akane often feels.

He wants to have friends,

He wants to be better with everyone,

and he never wants to make enemies..

.

.

.

Yet why does he feels like he's on the sidelines? To be forgotten?

Before his thoughts can continue, the bell already rang, at it was time for him to leave the class. Eyes watering from his inner demons, he tried to run to the next class..

Key word, tried.

He ends up bumping into a certain calm [h/c] girl with [e/c eyes.

Looking up at her, he tries to muster up the courage to say anything, yet his throat fails to bring out any words.

From what he can see, the girl had a rather pretty face, although he wasn't sure he's seen her around the 3rd year classrooms. Perhaps she was a 1st year or a 2nd year? She doesn't seem all too shorter though.

Subconsciously, his cheeks flush a light shade of red. Oh dear, was his ears turning a little red too? To be fair, she was quite pretty. 

Wearing a small nervous smile, and a quiet voice. she lends him a hand; speaking as softly as possible,

❝HEY, DO YOU NEED ANY HELP?❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: So sorry if the characters may seem a little ooc! I'm trying my best to identify the characters' personalities as much as possible. But it's kind of hard to see Yanagi's personality since I dont see him get enough screen time.. unfortunately.

But I imagine him suffering a little from being lonely, AND ALSO THIS IS BEFORE HE BECAME FRIENDS WITH THE MAIN CAST! He won't be confessing to Yuki here, but instead, you, reader, will be introducing him to Hori, Miyamura, Yuki, and more! that's all, ty for reading.