❝ Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ 1❞

❝ HEY YANAGI-SAN, DID YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WITNESS THE FIRST SNOWFALL WITH SOMEONE, YOU WOULD BE TOGETHER WITH THEM FOR A LONG TIME?❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 A LONELY ROAD was always the path he would take,

not only was it calming, but it was almost like a little safe space for himself to quietly walk to school to. Wonderful shades of pink and white clouded the petals of the sakura trees.

Instead of taking a ride to school, he prefers to walk there. His house was close by anyway.

Arriving at the school gates, he sees a girl with smooth [h/c] hair run- seeming as if she was though in a hurry.

Huh. Wonder what that's all about. He thought. It was nothing anyway, and it wasn't any of his business.

After all, he wouldn't want to cause trouble on the first week of his third year.

Class 3-6.

Entering the classroom, he sits down on his seat, doodling little stars and kitties on his paper as he waits for his homeroom teacher to come and call out their names.

"Tomioka Giyuu"

"Present!"

"Yaoyorozu Momo"

"Present."

"Kaneki Ken"

"Present.."

"[Surname] [Name]"

"Present!"

"Yanagi Akane"

Oh. There's his homeroom teacher.

whoops.

Struggling to say a few words, as he wasn't paying attention,

"A- Present!"

(the teacher calls out other names, and so on, and so forth)

It felt like it had only been 10 minutes, although really, it was half of the day.

Before he knew it, the bell rang.

Guess I really wasn't paying attention huh.. he sweatdropped. 'I hope there isn't going to be a test or anything, or else i'm done for!'

Oh well.

Sorry to break it to ya buddy.

During the time his teacher was talking, he zoned out, thinking of the inner demons of his talk and talk.

He was lonely.

Very lonely. 

His bright pink eyes, were now glossy, and the pools within were almost begging to be released.

He has to hold it in.

He can't cry now, he's in school!

His running motion onward to the next class was soon interrupted by a certain [h/c]-haired beauty.

At first he was hesitant to say anything to her, or even look directly at her.

Oh but he did it anyway.

Words fail and jumble upon his throat. He may have horrible eyesight but he sure can tell the beauty infront of him was indeed, beautiful.

Subconsciously, his cheeks flushed a light shade of red.

'OH MY LORDY LORD SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL HELP' 

he thought to himself, trying to keep his composure. Once more, he tries to say more but his voice just doesn't want to come out just yet.

A petite and quiet voice disrupts the thoughts that continue to rumble on his head,

"Hey do you need any help?"

She says with a confused smile.

She was just on her way to go the locker room but it seems there has been a disturbance to the momentum.

Eventually, she bumps into a handsome man with pink-ish maroon hair.

It was kind of confusing to her when he looked up at her with teary eyes, uhhh did she do that?

Oh no! What if she hurt him!

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY, DID I HURT YOU?! QUICK, LET ME FIX YOU UP!" She said in a panic. Lifting him up, she takes notice of how handsome he actually was. 

'Huh. he's actually extremely good looking.' she thought.

"Hey, uh, may I ask what your name is?" She says awkwardly.

"A-ahm, i'm Yanagi Akane." 

Smiling softly, she speaks,

"Well, I'm [Surname Name]"

Then the realization hit him.

The running girl with [h/l] locks from this morning,

The familiar name said from his teacher,

"WAIT- YOU'RE IN MY CLASS!!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: Apologies if it's not a very long chapter, I'm too lazy to edit it and i honestly don't have a plan for this. I'm just doing it as it comes sooo-

oh well.

thanks for reading this chapter! Please do tell me if there are any mistakes here and I will immediately get rid of them.

Even myself because i'm a failure 🙂