❝Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₂❞

❝ HEY YANAGI-SAN, DID YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WITNESS THE FIRST SNOWFALL WITH SOMEONE, YOU WOULD BE TOGETHER WITH THEM FOR A LONG TIME?❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"WAIT- YOU'RE IN MY CLASS!!"

The young boy, Yanagi Akane, exclaimed.

He heard that name whenever his teacher would call out for attendance.

Quite frankly, Akane never really took notice of her, as he was always occupied with his own thoughts.

It was a shame too,

Since she always noticed him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"by the way, why were you running?"

She asks him while walking next to each other in the hallway.

"Well I was trying to get to my next class, but I can't find it.." He speaks. Sweatdropping over the fact he decided to skip over the fact he was going through an internal crisis.

"which class, might I ask?"

"Uhm.. science." He says nervously, sounding almost unsure.

......

Akane you pure pure boy,

"..Y'know it's infront of you right?"

oH.

'HOW THE HECK DID I NOT NOTICE THAT.'  He screams internally, mentally kicking himself in the balls.

As for the female,

She quickly observes and takes note of the fact he indeed does not have the best eyesight. After escorting him to the classroom, she calmly walks to the locker room, where she was supposed to go.

Changing to her PE uniform, her friend, Hori quickly finds her and walks over to her.

"Where have you been [Name]?! Me and Yuki have been here waiting for you for the past 20 minutes!" Hori scolds her, as she lightly but constantly bonks her head for it. 

"Ow. ow. ow." 

It was still amusing to see how usually monotone her voice is, despite getting hurt. 

It sounds almost emotionless, but deep down, Hori knows despite her voice being calm and level-headed, it was always full of emotion. Bright but executed in a soothing way.

Yuki calls over to them, considering they're late for PE.

"Shall we?"

Softly smiling, [Name] responds, 

"We shall."

.

.

.

.

Despite feeling like it was only around 30 minutes, the entire day passes by and it was time to go home. 

Exiting the school, [Name] sees Akane walking outside the school gates and quickly catches up with him.

"Hey."

"AAAAAAAAAAA-" He shrieks in fear, once his eyes adjusted, he was able to tell the figure was indeed our beloved protagonist.

"Oh it's just you [Name], do you need anything?"

Nervously fiddling with her fingers despite having an aloof expression, she manages enough courage to ask,

"Do you uh- want to walk home together?" She says, already mentally preparing for him to reject the offer.

Meanwhile in our best boi's brain,

he was having a mini heart attack, finding the situation she is in, quite cute.

From her fiddling her fingers, her nervous talking, and head lowered down, he was pleasantly amused. 

'Maybe, this is a chance for me.. to finally make a friend..!' He pumps his fist as the female in front of him looks at him with a confused expression.

"YES- I mean, of course!" 

Despite having a shocked expression first, her face quickly morphs into her iconic small but soft smile.

"Well then, shall we?" She holds out her hand.

Staring at her hand as he quickly takes it happily,

"WE SHALL."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: Sorry this took too long! Was thinking about what the heck I should do for this plot. I felt bad for the long month wait so I decided to do the chapter now! I know that it seems like this is going too fast, but for the rest of the chapters, I want it to focus on fluff and the development into their friendship. Also I might be changing the cover! tHAT'S ALL HEHE

Thanks for reading this chapter! I read every single one of your comments, i'm just too tired to respond sometimes. 

But anyway, see yall on the next update! <33
________________________________

Edit November 3 2022: what the f I thought I already published this WHY HAS THIS BEEN IN MY DRAFT SINCE MARCH