MY MUSE

I N T R O D U C T I O N

IN WHICH, the daughter of the Erasure Hero: Eraserhead, loses inspiration when it comes to her career. The artist mistakenly gets added in UA's class 1-A groupchat and meets her new friends. Not only her new friends, but lover also. Most importantly, her muse.

 Most importantly, her muse

"Mr.Aizawa!"

"Mr? I'm a girl.. Oh you must be talking about my father."

"Mr.Aizawa has a daughter?"

"Yeah. I'm Y/n Aizawa but you can call me wonder."

"Wonder? As in, the singer wonder?"

"I'm guessing you know me?"

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own any of the My Hero Academia characthers.They belong to the writers and creators respectively. I only own the work done and y/n Aizawa. I do not own the gifs in this book.

The reader is a female using She/They pronouns. The reader is considered Bisexual. You can change what doesn't aply to you but im going to be writing that way. The reader won't be completely japanese. I consider the reader as half black half Japanese. She is mixed in this book. Again, if this doesn't aply to you change it in your mind but do not comment to complain about it.

Homophobia, racism, xenophobia etc will not be tolerated in this book. Peace and respect is what we want.

Please do jokes, comment and vote! I love reading them.

Enjoy!

Daniel <3