004♪

𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧. 𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧; 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

~♪~

Welcome back.

~♪~

Mustafu , Japan
At the Aizawa's
4:43 PM

HAS YOUR COPING MECHANISM EVER JUST... stopped working? Have you ever had a great desire to do something but when you try to do it, you can't? Have you ever had your mind just shut off while working? Did it ever just go blank?

If you relate to that, then you relate to Y/n. Y/n Aizawa, Wonder, a song-writing legend is suffering from something called a writer's block.

She stared at her notepad. She hated it. It was blank. Nothing was written on it. It was as if her mind didn't want to ruin its flawless beauty, which she founds to be a flaw itself.

She'd been in her studio since 9 am. Usually she would have atleast two songs. Right now, she didn't even have two words. It annoyed her so bad.

See their writer's block hadn't started just a few weeks ago, not it has been almost a year. She went on tour since she had enough songs out to perform. Friends and managers told them not to worry. Told them that it will pass.

"Then why isn't it passing..." Y/n groaned pulling onto her hair. She was mad at everything. Life, herself, everything. "Fuck."

It truly affected her. Imagine one of the only thing that kept you going just doesn't help anymore. Infact, it's stressing you and making everything worse. That exactly how things were for her and she hated it.

Nothing was working. This was more frustrating than when you try doing your hair but it won't work with you.

Angry tears started building up in her eyes. She didn't want to let them out but it was getting harder by the second. She pushed herself off the chair, rolling her eyes.

She needed some air.

Mustafu, Japan
Some park
6:07 pm

COOLNESS OF EACH RAINDROP ON Y/N'S BODY MADE HER SHIVER. Was it a shiver or a sob? Was the water on her face only from the rain or tears? No one knew, except her.

Her shoulder went up and down as hot tears streamed down her face. She couldn't care less about the rain. She'd been under it for so long it stopped bothering her.

Bakugo's words rung through her mind. 'What if you can't make music anymore? What if you just stop? What happens? What does that make you?' He was right. What was she without her music?

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." She bit her trembling lip, furrowing her head into her soaking wet shirt.

Suddenly, the rain stopped hitting her. Its thuds echoed on something else. Looking up, she found a dark blue umbrella shielding her from the rain. She turned around to see the owner of the umbrella to found...

"Bakugo?" She stared at him not much emotions showing. She was at a pretty isolated place, she wasn't expecting anyone to see or found her.

" Wonder, crying under the rain in an abandoned park. Pathetic." She looked down as he walked in front of her. "Seriously?"

"What?"

He scoffed at her soaked self. "You're gonna get fucking sick, idiot."

"Maybe..." She looked away.

"Maybe? Are you fucking stupid? You sound horrible." He watched her as she stayed silent. "What are you even doing here?"

"Why?"

" Why the fuck not? You're in the fucking rain crying. Why are you here?" He raised his voice making her close her eyes.

"You were right." She mumbled

" Stop fucking mumbling."

She sighed. " You were right." Usually he would be happy to hear that but he had no idea what she was talking about. As if she read his mind, she answered his questions. "I am fucked. I'm nothing without my music.  I never made a plan b Incase because this, this is my life. It's all I have. If I can't make music anymore, I'm done. "

He watched as tears made their way down her face. Bakugo didn't know much about her. He'd just discovered her a few days ago but he grew attached to her music. He related to it. He would never say that to anyone.

The sudden urge to hug her pushed him but he thought against it. He stared at her sobbing figure. What was he supposed to do now?

"Writer's block..?" He said unsure of his diagnosis.

Y/n nodded, licking her lips. "Yeah. Had it for a year. Thought it would pass but nothing changes."

"Get up. I'm taking you home." He told her. She sighed before getting up, water dropping to the ground.

They started walking after Y/n given the direction. " Sing."

" What?"

" I said, sing. Sing about this. About what we're doing right now."

" Walking in the rain?" He nodded not looking at her. " Sure.
In the rain, is where I'm at.
Walking is what I'm doing.
Singing my sorrows out.
I don't think this song's about" he listened to every word that came out her mouth.
"I don't know. I just said that because it rhymes."

"Be for real, wonder. Don't fucking block yourself because you think you can't do it. Infact, stop thinking about it and sing." Y/n smiled a bit.  His tone was harsh and could be seen as mean but he meant well.

" Fine." She sighed.
" I'm walking in the rainfall, singing you this love song
It's raining, love doesn't just dry
I'll kiss you in the rainstorm, pulling you in closer
Then I'll call you Unconditional love" She stopped abruptly. Her eyes wide. (Song: Walking in the rain by Chancellor english ver)

Bakugo smirked at her. " I don't know about you, but that sounded like a song."

"It did... It did! Oh my god." She stopped making him stop so she won't get any more wet. "I was able to make some type of song. For the first time in a year."

Bakugo watched as a smile grew on her face. He started frowning at the tears forming. "Why are you crying for? Aren't you happy?'

Y/n shook her head. " I am. These are happy tears. Thank you, Bakugo."

He shrugged as they continued walking. "You did it yourself, wonder."

"Y/n." He raised and eye brow at her.

" Huh?"

" Call me y/n." He nodded, thinking for while.

" Then, call me Katsuki."

" Okay, Katsuki."

A/n:

Aww. They so cute already. Is Bakugo too ooc?
I tried my best to keep his personality intact but had to make a few changes for the book. I hope it doesn't bother you guys.

Anyways, first name basis 👀👀 we're getting somewhere obviously. I don't want to make it too fast but I don't want it to take too much time.

Tell me what you think.

Thank you for reading.

Daniel <3