003♪

𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐝'𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐞

𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧. 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

~♪~

Welcome back.

~♪~

Mustafu, Japan
10:38 pm

" I DON'T WANNA BE YOU... ANYMOREEEEE!" Y/n laughed as Mina, Jiro and Denki Screamed the lyrics to her song.

" Hands getting cold, losing feelings, getting old. Was I made.." She sang before letting her new friends finish the lyrics.

" FROM A BROKEN MOLD." Sero could be heard sobbing out of laughter

" You idiots are loud for no reason." Bakugou who surprisingly joined the call and even stayed, complained.

"Shut the fuck uppppppp" Mina rolled her eyes.

Jiro made a face. " Then leave."

Denki clapped agreeing with her. Bakugou 'tsked' at the and closed his eyes. Kirishima grinned, he knew something they didn't.

Most of the class had left the call as they had class the next day. Only the Bakusquad and Y/n that remained.

" If I love you, was a promise." Y/n started which made the others sing along.

" WOULD YOU BREAK IT, IF YOU'RE HONEST. TELL THE MIRROR WHAT YOU KNOW SHE'S HEARD BEFOREEEEEE"

" I don't wanna be you..."

" I DON'T WANNA BE YOU!"

" I don't wanna be you... Anymore " "ANYMOREEEEEE"
Y/n laughed as one of them was off key. Probably from excitement.

" Wonder?" Jiro started.

" Call me Y/n."

" Right. What is the song about? I think it's about self hatred. Denki thinks-" She was soon cut off by the latter.

" I think it's about an ex." He said with his hand up.

" I'm like in the middle." Mina shrugged.

Y/n looked up in thought, trying to remember what she was feeling as she wrote this. " Uh..the song is about insecurities, self hatred. Everyone has a different way to cope and sometimes it isn't healthy. Mine was like said, insulting myself in the mirror and I would cry a lot. So, I'm talking of myself in a second person. Yeah."

They listened closely at each of her words, feeling as if everything that came out of her mouth was godly. They all looked dazed, realizing how deep that song was. " Woah."

Y/n chuckled at their expressions. " That's actually really relatable, especially as we're the same age. " Kirishima said, basically speaking for all of them.