Happy birthday Bakugou.

Old A/n: This is a one shot meaning it isn't connected to the story. Well, it is but in the future. This book is currently on hold but had to a quick chapter for shawty bae.
Please vote and comment!

" Shh. Stop making so much noise. "

" I'm sorry. This position isn't really comfortable. "

" Stop complaining, Denki."

" Bro, shush. He might enter the room at any moment. "

" Y'all at this rate, the whole building can hear us. "

" Goddamn, Hanto Sero, if you make that cake fall I swear to God imma whoop your ass and make you eat it straight off the floor. "

" I'm sorry, okay. Holding a cake in this situation is the worst thing. "

"Just be caref-OW! WHO STEPPED ON MY FUCKING FOOT. "

" SORRY DON'T KILL ME MY QUEEN. "

" Shut your ass up. "

" Oh my G- Y'all hear that?"

The sound of a key opening the door.

"Yeah, he's entering in 6.4 seconds from now. "

" Your quirk annoys me sometimes. I can't even scare me you. "

" Stop wasting time and get in position. "

They hurriedly got in position.

Bakugou entered his dorm and opened the door. He turned around to see his friends, even though he won't admit them to being that, on top of eachother doing a pyramid.

Kirishima, Denki and Jirou at the base. Y/n and  Mina in the middle and Sero on top holding a cake.

" SURPRISE. " They all screamed at the same time, denki a bit more late.

" What the fuck. " Was the first thing he said.

" Come take the cake or we're all falling. " Sero said as they shook weakly.

" Okay, I guess. " He goes and grabs the cake letting them all fall. " What are y'all doing? "

" Out here trying to surprise your dumbass but all we get is a 'What the fuck'. " Y/n groaned slowly getting up.

" I didn't ask for this. " Bakugou rolled his eyes putting his things down along with the cake.

" Yeah, but we still did it. " Kirishima grinned rubbing a sore spot.

" Why? " He furrowed his eyebrows genuinely confused.

" Because we care for you and we know that you do too even if-"

" No, I don't." Bakugo cut Mina off defensively.

" EVEN if you won't admit it. "  She glared at him.

He just rolled his eyes.

" Thank you... " He mumbled but they all managed to hear it.

Denki and Sero who were tugging on a Wonder merch both dropped in shock. Kirishima that was drinking water opened his mouth making all of the water fall out. Mina who was on her phone looked up. Jirou who was playing a beat on a chair slowed her tempo slowly looking at him. Y/n who was trying to put her toe in her ear stopped and coughed.

" W-what? " Denki stuttered in disbelief.

" Did you just say 'Thank you' ? " Sero smacked his cheek.

" Don't get me wrong, It's really manly but like are you alright bro?"  Kirishima said approaching Bakugou as if he was a wild animal.

" Yeah, are you sick? " Mina added to what Kirishima said.