•Chapter 1•

==========================
3rd Pov:

An girl with blonde hair,with blue yes, and with Orange Blue Clothes was walking into her home.
She Was none other than Naruko Uzumaki.

She was very sad, in this day too.
Everyone know her as the Demon Fox. But she didn't even know, what is inside her.
But the reason why she was sad, is not that. Or because peoples don't care about her, and hate her. No. It's because her Birthday was Today. But she didn't had Family, or friends to celebrate with.

Naruko pov:

Naruko's thought:"Another day down...But Always this is the hardest in every year. I wish i had friends to celebrate with, or even one parent. But I don't have."

She sighed.
She stepped into her apartment.
And opened the door, it was dark, and uncleaned.
She took off her shoes, and walked closer to her bed, and lied down and clossed her eye.
When she opened tears were running down on her face.

3rd Pov:

Naruko almost fell asleep, but then she heard knocks at her door. She got up and walked closer, probaly the 3rd hokage, with her month's living expenses.
She then Opened the door.

Naruko:"Old man, are you already here?"

But her eyes widened, it was not the 3rd hokage.
It was the genius, with (H/C), with black eye colour, and current head of the Uchiha clan.
Y/N Uchiha.

Y/N:"Howdy Naruko-Chan, I am not an old man ya know

Y/N:"Howdy Naruko-Chan, I am not an old man ya know." Said the boy with an small smile.

Naruko eye widened and her face went to fully red.
The most popular and the most intelligent kid, is in her apartment.

Naruko:"Y-Y/N-kun, w-why are you h-here?" Said the blonde.

Y/N just smiled

Y/N:"Can i come in?"
Said the boy with an small smile.