•Chapter 17•

...πππ...

Y/N went home to the Uchiha Estate alone. Sasuke was still in the hospital, being unconscious. Y/N decided to clean the house and he made some good food for Sasuke, because everyone knows that the Hospital Food is bad as hell. He packed the food and made some tea too, in to a thermos flask.

Y/N left his house and made his way to the hospital, he stepped over the main reception.

Y/N: Greetings, where is Sasuke Uchiha's room? I am his brother.

Receptionist: Ah Y/N Uchiha... I already know you. My daughter is always talking about you...

Said with Narrowed eyes.
Y/N just sweatdropped.
The Receptionist sighed and looked over the papers.

Receptionist: He is in the 15th room.

Y/N slightly bowed and left. He made his way to Sasuke's Room and opened the door, revealing Sasuke who was reading a book.
Y/N Smiled. Sasuke noticed him and looked away.

Sasuke: Y/N... Why are you here?
Kakashi told you to come here to visit me?

Y/N stepped over Sasuke.

Y/N: Sasuke... You're my brother of course i would visit you. And I got some food and tea for you, I know the hospital food is really bad. So I thought i could atleast make you some good and healthy food, and green tea.

Sasuke: I don't care... but don't come here tomorrow I am going to train with Kakashi.

Y/N:...but why didn't you asked me to train you? I can teach you some good Jutsus, and I can teach you how to control the Sharingan as well.

Sasuke: Because i don't want to learn anything from you, Y/N.

Y/N didn't respond just stared away.

Sasuke: Kakashi is going to teach me a Jutsu called Chidori.

Y/N: Oh... I see, but i can teach you an even better called Kirin.

Sasuke: Just stop. But Y/N Tell me me, when you had opportunity to kill Itachi, why didn't you killed him?

Y/N:......

Sasuke: I know that you possess the power of the Mangekyo Sharingan too...

Sasuke Narrowed his eyes on him.

Sasuke: They say that you are stronger than Itachi too...

Y/N's eyes widened.

Sasuke: Y/N... Did you helped to Itachi, to kill our clan?

Y/N: Of course not... Do you think that i am that person, who kills his own family?

Sasuke: Itachi did.

Y/N Just looked away.

Sasuke: Y/N,Are you with Itachi?

Y/N didn't respond.

Sasuke: Y/N where was you, when Itachi killed our parents?

Y/N looked down,he didn't responded.

Sasuke: Y/N.

Y/N:........

Sasuke got annoyed.

Sasuke: WHERE THE FUCK YOU WAS, WHEN OUR PARENTS DIED?!