•Chapter 16•

...πππ...

Hiashi: Get out from here!

Y/N: I am sorry sir... But I won't leave Hinata's side, she is very injured.

Hiashi: I am Hinata's father and if you don't obey to me... I will make you to.

Y/N: I am sorry sir, perhaps you're expecting fight or something but i won't... For main reason is because of her.

Y/N pointed at Hanabi.

Hanabi was kinda shaking

Y/N walked closer to her and patted her head.

Hiashi: You...!

Hiashi was about to slap Y/N's hand. But it didn't happened because of neji.

Hiashi: Neji, what are you doing?!

Neji: I am sorry Lord Hiashi-sama. But look at Hanabi, Y/N Just confronting her. She is indeed terrified and worried for her sister.

Y/N: Hey Hanabi... There is no need to be worried. Me and your father just joking. We thought we can make you laugh or something like that... It didn't worked though. My bad.

Y/N just chuckled. Hanabi giggled and smiled. Y/N then grabbed Hanabi.

Y/N: You know if we went to fight i would totally won just saying

Y/N: You know if we went to fight i would totally won just saying.*Smirk*

Hanabi: Y/N-san! That's not true Neji-nii-san and Papa is way Stronger!

Y/N: That's an lie,because there is only one person that can beat me.

Hanabi: Who is it?

Y/N: Your older sister.

Said Y/N with a warm smile.
Hanabi chuckled and smiled.

Hanabi: That's true! My sister is very strong!

Y/N patted Hanabi's head.

Y/N: I have to go back now. Could you please protect your sister while am i not here?