chapter 17 (drawings of memories and fire )

*3rd person pov*

Ray closed the book at the verge of tears. Don looked at the second book and opened it, he was shocked at what he saw..

In the 1 st page was norman, emma, ray talking with a huge smile, under the tree they always sat.and below the drawing there was a writing...

' 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖,.....'

Don flipped to the next page and , he saw norman and emma together

' 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗!!'

And the next page was a drawing of nat playing a piano

'𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝.'

The next page was a drawing of Don and Gilda.

' 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖!! '

in the next was lannion, nat and Thoma.

' 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛'𝚜. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗!! '

In the next it was coded writing so don skipped it.

The book was filled with drawings on all their siblings with a small writing in every page in the corner of the drawings.

And in the last page was drawing of ray...

" RAY!! " Don called it to the boy who was hanging his head low. "Look at this! "

Ray didn't respond or move, he was still staring at the red book. Don pushed the book at him and made him look at it.
Rays eyes widened at the picture..

In the right side he was reading a book in the left there was a drawing of him with his left bangs up

( like this ☝️. Yeah it's my drawing)

and at last in the middle was him with a  huge smile.

' 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚢....𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚊..𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝. (๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و'

Ray couldn't hold back his tears anymore, he was still staring at the drawing and the writing. He looked through all of it and the only one who was not in the drawings was...you. In the back of the book was a note.

'𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 ,𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝  𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔...'

*Magical time skip 2 months after y/n and norman left ,to when ray will start his little suicide. *

" and I am worried about one more thing. Even if we start the fire, what if mama abandons the building? She might give up on getting out the fire and refuse to keep her eyes off us the merchandise. " emma question, she was hoping that what a girl told her wouldn't happen.

" you realized huh?" Ray spoke in a serious tone. " there is good possibility of that happening. That's why just starting a fire won't be enough. If we don't stop mom, then we won't have any choice of escaping from her, but don't worry. "

Ray opened another can after pouring all of one, on the floor.

" I just have to do this" emma watched in horror as ray poured the liquid onto himself.

" ray?! " emma yelled out

Ray looked up at her with a crazy look on his face. " isn't this the best? The perfect score, set to be shipped out will burn up!! She won't be able to abandon me. "

" I've been waiting for this day! " ray dropped his can to the floor. " I had decided this a long time ago, many Many years ago. It's childish retaliation. You know what, emma!? I've never been interested in studying, or reading, but I endured it. And I worked hard to rise my value to the highest it could be ...twelve years. I am the feast they've been waiting for. I am gonna take that away from them tonight. Right before the harvest they've been looking forward to!! "

His smile widened. " Don't think you can eat me! Don't think you can serve me! Food? Merchandise? I don't give a crap! I am a human being! Serves them right! "

" ray... " emma muttered out. Concerned about how it's going exactly as someone predicated. (Who is it?!? I am not gonna tell !!)

" bedside, this is how it should be. " ray said and continued. " this is the best way, I watched my family die all these years. I used them and they were all good kids. They all so kind. "

" wait... " emma threw her crutches.

" Don't move" ray commanded. " listen Emma. You only have one chance. Make this worked please. Don't let me, norman, y/n's death be in vain. "

Ray took the black book and to tossed it to emma. " here, take this. Give it to lannion or nat. "

She opened it to the first page and gasped, at the sight of their drawing under the tree along with a small note.

' 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎....'

' is this... Y/n's....? ' emma felt her entire boy shake.

" from the beginning... She....? " emma chocked back the tears.

The clock on the wall chimed. Indicating that it was 12 o'clock....

Officially rays 12 th birthday.

Ray lit a match, snapping emma out of her thoughts.

" I am 12 years old now. " he softly smiled and continued. " it was a life I wanted to curse. But the time I spent with her and everyone was really fun. "

" no, stop! " emma yelled.

" thank you" ray said while still smiling warmly. " bye, bye emma. "

Ray sighed " I will meet you soon y/n and I will be able to finally give you my answer.." He muttered to himself and dropped the match.

Emma ran to catch the match and.......

Will continue......(人´∀'*)*hehe*

Btw I added a bit more in the story description.. so don't get confused by it