for better understanding...

𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙!!

Before y/n came to grace field.

° she had 1 older brother named Zack. He liked to play music with his guitar.

° y/n had lots of friends, and was always energetic and brilliant but acted like an idiot. If she had given a bit of her brain cells to do maths and other subjects she could have gotten better at it, but instead this smartass was too lazy to do maths and thought the other subjects was all useless and time consuming.

°Her best friend was a boy the same age as you. His name was ( give any name you wish). He was just like her but not that smart. they were often called as the twin trouble makers cause Whatever they did would be the opposite of what they were told to do and when they are together, they target people and will annoy them till they feel bored of it and will find something or someone else to mess with.

° y/n loved to make new things out of Jung's like parts of toys etc to prank her siblings with her other twin (aka best friend). That's how she was able to make a hearing device , a tracker destroyer and the black ball she used to block the demons from smelling. A very great poison maker. ( she just mix a lot of chemicals and herbs and it somehow become poison)

° one day her twin trouble maker (aka her best friend) was getting 'adopted' and she wanted to see his 'parents', so she and her brother stalked them. But when they reached the only thing they found was her best friend's dead body. That's how they found out the secrets.

° her brother told some of his friends and they all made plans on when and how to escape. Y/n created a device that let her hear anything from the other side( a device that have a connection like earphone and smart phones). She put one in her caretakers pocket to know about the messages from headquarters.

° one day the caretaker found the tiny device and assumed it was done by the oldest children in the house and made them all get shipped out.

°when they found about this it was the day of the escaping and y/n's 6 th birthday.

° y/n and other kids her age was sent to a lab for human research and the other older siblings and her brother was shipped out ( *cough* become the food of some demons *cough*).

° 1 year later y/n woke up from the tube to see her siblings dead around her and there was some strange people in front of her with 2 demons by their sides. Some of the tubs around were broken and some where filled with blood and some parts of body.

° when she woke up that person who did all the tests on her and her siblings were caught by the others. This research was a secret and no one knew about this and when the headquarters found out about it they caught them all and took y/n with them.

° they erased her memories and send her to grace field to develop her brains.

° what the headquarters didn't know was that the memory erasing process really didn't work because the girl had photographic memory.

° y/n was traumatized by all of it but pulled herself together and acted like nothing had happened.

After she reached grace field

° when she came to grace field at the age of 7, she was a suicidal maniac until she met ray, Emma and Norman. They changed her a lot..

° she is a great manipulative person like armin, if you get caught in it there is no escaping. It's like getting yourself in a spider's web, sticky and hard to move...