farewell, thank you

First things first: did I succeed in making a fluff story out of this epistolary? Please say yes.

In a desperate effort, this story is made as a gift to myself (after having written two heavy stories before this one) and to the readers who have been reading my epistolaries since Cyane and Jackson.

Graham, different from all the boys I've written before, and Cashmere, my favorite soft girl who likes cupcakes and cakes, are the characters closest to my heart. Having written their story was a breather from my usual heavy plotlines and this story is, thus far, the fastest I have ever completed (agree tayong lahat dito).

Consider this as my appreciation gift to you, the one currently reading this, for the ample time and effort you have spent with me and my characters. And since the new year is fast approaching, I hope Graham and Cashmere helped you smile for the last time this 2021.

On that note, I also would like to offer my sincerest gratitude to the following, for their undying support for my characters (and for the daily reminders that CashRay should remain as a fluff story), the true MVP's: Chae, Daiz, and Dessa. Cashmere and Graham sends you their hugs for staying with them until the end.

And lastly, thank you for reaching this far in reading my third epistolary, Never Our Fault! I hope this story have taught you to appreciate even the most mundane things and that love is not always shown by others: for we have different love languages—not all of us can be vocally affectionate—and all kinds of loves are equally romantic and beautiful.

If you have criticisms or general comments regarding this story, you can reach out or slide to my direct messages through my social media accounts:

Twitter: dreeigned
Telegram: macaraina
Facebook: Rain Sonza
Email: drainethefirst@gmail.com

Any form of criticism—so as long as they are not degrading commentaries against the writer—are deeply appreciated and are always entertained and welcomed for future improvements.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

List of stories in sequence of reading:
Jackson: Behind the Screens (Completed)
Finn: One Hundred Percent (Completed)
Graham: Never Our Fault (Completed)
Seven: Sarcasm Intended, Seven (On-going)
Finn: Fifty Percent Chance (On-going)

Dane: Keep Your Word (Soon)
Marzo: Repeat After Me (Soon)
Sean: Against All Odds (Soon)

This year has truly been a whirlpool of emotions for me. Thank you for being a part of it. See you next year!

With love,
Rain.