Molly's*

Imagine Stella in a dark red flowing dress that hangs mid-way down her thighs, wearing black vans with a thin black cardigan, her hair down in her usual style. Kelly wearing dark blue jeans with a navy t-shirt and a leather jacket with trainers.

NEW YEAR

S- "What ya having Kelly?" She asks loudly, leaning over the bar. Her tone almost a shout over the never ending screeching being produced by Capp and Cruz supposedly singing 'We are the Champions' to welcome in the new year.
K- "I'll have a beer" I ask as I kiss her gently, grabbing her super soft hands, she breaks apart from me grabbing a firegoat IPA off the shelves behind her, cracking it open and sliding it over to me in one fail swoop.
S- "Here ya go" she smiles mischievously as I take a sip of ice cold beer, just as the serenading finally ends and both guys head back over to the bar and stand next to me.

Cp- "What'd you think of our song Lieutenants?" He questions
K- "Best part of it was it ending"
S- "Me and Herrmann were about to call for animal rescue" She sarcastically remarks making me laugh almost spitting out my beer.
Cr- "It wasn't that bad"
H- "It was" He says wiping the bar before heading through to the back.
S- "At least your good at something, stick with it" I say jumping from my seat and heading over to Casey and Brett who are chatting. I want his take on electrics on a boat engine I'm repairing that for some reason I can't get to fire.

I show casey the pictures and he tells me what he thinks it is when Stella comes to ask Brett to duo with her, deciding to sing stay and Jay singing "my life' by imagine dragons after being forced by his wife to get up and sing something. Then the nurses from med singing an aray of songs from the top 30 hits of 2021 making everyone join in. Herrmann cheering to another year, toasting to the lost and the fallen.

***************

It soon hits closing time. Everyone left half hour ago, apart from Kelly. Herrmann left me to lock up when Cindy called to say their oldest son got into a minor car accident on the way home making do is usual dad thing and dramatically panic.

K- "Anything you want me to do?" He asks cornering me, holding onto my waist while gazing into my eyes.
S- "back it up 3 pases" I chuckle, shoving his chest playfully. "Can you put these glasses up there?" I ask handing him the final crate of clean glasses as I head to finish moping up the rest of the floor.

Kelly comes over to be standing directly infront of me, he takes the mop from my hand and throws it back into the bucket, kicking it into a corner. "What are you doing?" I whisper as he kisses me softly, before getting more passionate and heated. "Wait what if someone comes back?" I whisper

K- "Don't worry I took care of that" He breaks before resuming the kiss.

Takes me back to the first time I managed to get him to express his real feelings for me, he might not verbally express how he feels, but physically.. physically he's something else. His touch makes me crazy.

He picks me up, harsly setting me down on the bar behind to me, I rip off his shirt as he tugs his pants off slightly displaying his already had cock through his boxers my hands diverting themselves toward it. He removes my panties in one swift motion and next thing I know I feel him harsly thrusting into me, causing a loud moan to escape...

635 words