-01-

"Jin Jin Jin~ Jinjinjinjinjin~ Jin Jin~" Her indifferently built shaped lips moved around, forming lyrics of a song she would always jab on

"Jin Jin Jin~ Jinjinjinjinjin~ Jin Jin~" Her indifferently built shaped lips moved around, forming lyrics of a song she would always jab on. Her hips moved around while her big doe eyes were closed. She looked completely drunk into the music currently playing in her white earphones plugged with her phone and in her ears. The naturally-raised corners of her lips made her tiny smile look like she was smiling ear to her. 

"Shut your duck-shaped mouth!" A little deep yet feminine voice shouted in annoyance. The other new girl grabbed her blonde hair, frustrated cause of the tones coming from the silvered haired girl's mouth. Her blue eyes glared at the dancing girl's body before she covered her ears with the pillow and closed her eyes, trying to sleep again.

"You sound like a dying duck, Yuri." A scoff left my mouth as I watched the silver-haired dancing like a drunk duck on my bed while I sat on my computer desk's chair. My not-so-small hands ran through my dark blue coloured hair and my almost black coloured eyes turned to my computer screen, which was playing an old variety show but I had paused it.

"But I don't fucking care~" Yuri purposely sang in a cracked voice, clearly pressing the other girl's anger button. "Jane~"

"For the fuck's sake, my name is Jinae, not Jane!!" Jane- I mean Jinae yelled at her and threw the pillow at Yuri's face. 

Well, Jinae is half Korean and half American. Her American dad gave her the English name, Jane. A lot loves that name and calls that but she hates that cause we are in Korea and we should call by her Korean name according to her. But do we care? No.

I plugged my headphones back and pressed the play button but as it played for 2 seconds, Yuri's scream scared me and I paused the video again and pulled out the headphones.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! SEE THIS!!" Yuri showed her phone's screen. Jane crawled closer to the edge of the bed while I just dragged my swirl chair, which luckily got wheels, towards her. 

'BREAKING NEWS!! One of the biggest boy bands in the world aka BTS got their personal accounts on Instagram! This news shocked a lot of fans and the idols have already uploaded their first posts. We all are looking forward to their uploads!' The headlines of today's news read.

I couldn't what I was just reading and both Jane and I rushed to our phones at the speed of light and grabbed them. I went to my Instagram and then to Bighit's official account.  My jaws dropped when I saw them following seven new accounts.

"Oh my god! I can't believe this!!" Yuri screamed in shock and started to shake my frozen figure. I gulped and went to my bias's account and saw his first post. I liked it and went to the comment box to comment but the comments were disabled!

"The comments are disabled." I frowned and started to press my finger on the screen, again and again, hoping that I can comment. It almost looked like it's gonna break. I know I'm an idiot.

"Should we send something to them? Like, message them?" Jane suggested. "Since comments are disabled, I don't think there is an option to disable the requests." She continued while I was busy going to every member's account, liking their first posts and turning on all the notifications. I was almost fast like Yoongi's rap.

"YES!!" Yuri screamed and looked at me when I looked at them. "Let's do it! It's not like they are going to reply to us or something." She grinned ear to ear, "I'm gonna message Tae." And squealed like a small child.

"All of them are my biases. The real struggle, man. But I'm gonna message Hobi." Jane leaned at the bed's back and got busy messaging him. "I can bet on my albums that he won't message me." She scoffed.

Yes, that's true. There are millions of fans out there in the world. Why would they even care to reply to us? They are probably struggling with Instagram, lol.

My bias is Jimin. It's not wrong to get a bias. 'Some' toxic ARMYs seriously think that getting a bias means that you don't love all members and hate the fan that got a bias. We should love 'all' of them or else, we aren't an ARMY. Those people seriously don't know the difference between a solo stan and a bias. Better stay away from them.

Anygays, I went to his account and tapped on 'message'. I started to think about something good to send him until I got an evil plan in my mind. I smirked and started to type.

Me: When are you going to reveal
your relationship with chairs?

And sent!!

"What did you send?" Yuri asked me and I showed her my phone. She instantly burst into a peal of loud laughter while I just giggled. "What about you?" She looked at Jane, who also showed her phone and Yuri read, "I feel bad for ice creams cause I bet they always melt because of you, Sunshine."

"Cheesy." I wiggled my eyebrows. Yuri showed her phone and we stared blankly at her spam on Taehyung's Instagram inbox. We weren't surprised at all. Yuri wiggled her body and moved her phone away. 

I decided to message Namjoon then. I thought of sending a heart-touching message first but oh well, my evil just then thought of something else. I went to his inbox and messaged him.

Me: Why don't you get handshakes?

"He is gonna sue you after this." Jane peeked over my shoulders with her eyes on my message. Yuri rushed to my other shoulder and suddenly laughed aloud. Jane and I hissed at her loudness. RIP our ears.

This thing makes her wonder about her bias in BTS cause Taehyung of course isn't that loud, unlike Hoseok.

"But seriously, that message was a very dangerous move." Yuri nodded.

I sighed with a goofy smile and said, "But I don't think I'm the only one who sent that message. There can be more fans."

︿︿︿︿︿

The first chapter, lol

The first chapter, lol. Boring, I know that.

And I'm gonna start posting memes at the end of chapters like I did in Mafia Boss Wants Me and Her Seven Gems :))

Reason :: I got tons of memes with me!