-13-

Her eyes showed no emotion in them

Her eyes showed no emotion in them. They were blank like there was no soul left in her body. She stood in front of the full length, staring at herself with a straight face. Her hand shivered lightly as she brought it up to touch her cheek.

Dark and red spots with acne filled her cheekbone and her chin. A glimpse of sadness showed in her eyes.

Her eyes travelled to her phone held in her other hand. The Instagram was opened on her phone screen and showed a post of a girl looking around her age. She tore her gaze from the phone screen and scanned her body through the mirror.

The vision got blurred by the liquid forming in her eyes. Nothing but salty tears left her eyes. She closed her eyes and looked down, crying her heart out right there. In a matter of seconds, her legs gave up and she fell to the floor but that doesn't stop her from crying.

Her arms wrapped around her chest, hugging her own body while her knees folded near her chest. It felt like she doesn't have anything to do in her life but only cry and want to die right there.

***

"Uh...guys," Namjoon called out when everyone entered their house. They were about to go to their rooms to take a rest after the excessive work they had just done. Everyone looked tired but they stopped when the leader called them.

"What?" Jin yawned and scratched his hair. 

"I got something to tell you all..." Namjoon walked towards the sofa and sat there. One by one, they all made each other comfortable on the soft mattress. 

"What is it?" Yoongi frowned while staring at Namjoon's nervous face.

"Well, did you all remember the girl I blocked?" Namjoon asked and each of them nodded but Yoongi shook his head no.

"I forgot." Yoongi shrugged.

"The one that messaged that Hawaii rap of Namjoon and Taehyung replied to her." Jungkook reminded Yoongi, who nodded.

"And that I also started texting her through another account?" Again, everyone nodded at Namjoon's question. "So, she created a group chat with her friends. I asked if I can add my friends also and she agreed. Do you want to-"

"YES!!" Jungkook and Jimin shouted with bright smiles. The others just nodded with smiles except Yoongi, who almost dozed off with his head on Jin's shoulder.

"I will add but you all need to create new accounts and make them private. Please don't reveal your real identity and keep it secret." Namjoon pleaded and even joined his hands, scared to get into trouble.

"Have you revealed yours?" Taehyung asked, who was laying on the sofa with his head on Hoseok's lap.

"I didn't."

"But aren't you both talking to each other for like four months?" Hoseok tilted his head and lightly combed Taehyung's hair.

"I will reveal when I will be comfortable." Namjoon sighed and leaned back on the sofa back.