-05-

"Taehyung, this is the last warning

"Taehyung, this is the last warning. Give me my phone right now." Namjoon let out a frustrated sigh and glared at Taehyung standing on the opposite side of the couch from Namjoon. 

"No! We told you what our fans texted! You didn't!" Taehyung whined and cursed under his breath when Namjoon sprinted towards him and tried to cross the couch but the poor couch fell back and Namjoon on the ground. Jin and Jungkook snorted, who were behind Taehyung.

"I swear-" Namjoon stopped and groaned from the pain.

"Quick! Open the phone!!" Jin excitedly patted Taehyung's back, who nodded and proceeded to unlock the password and went straight to Instagram. Jungkook stared at the screen with big doe eyes curiously.

Jimin casually strolled into the living room with a bag of chips in his hands. Namjoon glanced at him, who instead of giving a helping hand, motioned the bag of chips towards him while munching on chips in his mouth. Namjoon slammed his head on the soft back of the couch.

'They said that being a leader is fun', Namjoon thought with a crying face.

"Oh my God! I know this one!" Jungkook excitedly jumped up and down after reading a series of messages from a fan. "You know, that Hawaii rap! He did around in 2014." He started to think.

"And she said, she said, she said, she's from Hawaii. You know how to say cute in Japanese? KAWAII!" A voice came from somewhere and they all snapped their heads to Hoseok standing in the doorway of the living room while holding his phone with an innocent face. They glanced at his phone and that's where the voice was coming.

Namjoon quickly tried to stand up but fell again. This time not on the couch but on the floor and his head hit the floor. Everyone cringed, feeling the pain from the fall.

"Should we reply to that fan??" Jimin broke the awkward silence forming inside the room. Namjoon just laid there like a dead body.

"I already replied." Taehyung looked at Jimin with a nervous smile. Namjoon instantly stood up and they almost thought that Namjoon was possessed. He ran to Taehyung and snatched his phone, looking up for the message he sent. 

RM: ✨Kawaii✨

Namjoon's stomach dropped and stared at the phone with a horrified face. He slowly turned to Taehyung, who took a step back but stumbled upon Jungkook and both of them fell back. Jin also started to walk back. Jimin continued to chew on his chips and Hoseok just stood there silently. Awkward.

Yoongi walked into the situation with his infamous grandpa walk and looked at everyone before settling his eyes on Namjoon's depressed face and asked, "Damn, Nam. Did Jin hyung steal another crab from your aquarium and cooked it like earlier?"

***

"DISABLE YOUR ACCOUNT!"

"NO, RESIGN FROM INSTAGRAM!"

"Just resign from the world." 

"BLOCK HER!"

"The chips are tasty. Where did you buy them, Jungkook?"

"Hobi hyung is right. They are freaking tasty."

Namjoon sat on the couch, silently staring at his phone and words showing on the screen, 'You have blocked this account. You won't be able to see any activities from this account' while Taehyung, Jin, and Jungkook stood on his head, shouting and screaming about resigning.

Yoongi continued to use his phone, not interested in the chaos while Hoseok and Jimin continued to discuss the delicious snacks they were eating and searched for the shop where they can find them.

"SHUT UP!!" Namjoon screamed in anger and then, it was pin-drop silence. Yoongi looked up from his phone and gulped when he saw Namjoon's face flaming in anger, just the same as when an interview ask them about hooking up. Yoongi started to look around, somehow finding the house impressive.

"Let's go out to buy more chips," Jimin whispered to Hoseok, who nodded and they stood up, going out of the awkward and nervous situation. The trio looked at each other and in the next moment, they were nowhere to be seen.

Namjoon let out a frustrated sigh and ran his hand through his hair before gripping onto them with a frustrated scream. He clenched on his phone, wanting to break but couldn't bring himself up for that.

He opened his phone again and to Instagram, staring at his block list. There were two users. 

• peachylove
Blocked 5 minutes ago

• londonoli
Blocked 2 weeks ago

Deep inside, he was feeling very bad for blocking a person like that, especially a fan. What was his fan thinking about? The fan must be feeling sad or crying. He would've cried if he was blocked by his idol.

He kept the username in his mind and quickly made a new private Instagram account. But it took him at least 10 minutes to pick a username since every username he was typing was in use. In the end, his account name was 'joonfilms' with his pic he found on Google.

Searching up for her account, he went into that and started to stalk her Instagram. Her face was half-hidden on the profile pic and she had 4,053 followers with 53 posts. Most of them were of either their old concerts, her with her two best friends, memes, or either food. It was like any ordinary account of a girl.

She was pretty. He admitted it.

He somehow felt like crying after seeing her cute yet funny posts about them. Some had their meme faces with funny captions under it. But he could see she envy them. He was feeling guilty. 

But he wasn't an ordinary human. He was an idol. A celebrity in front of the whole world's eyes. He can't just unblock her and start to chat with her. He can't trust her like that. Who knows what will happen if the truth comes out from these four walls?

He took a deep breath and followed her. He clicked on 'message' and the empty inbox appeared. He didn't even know what to type her or what to say to her.

Joon: Hey

Joon: I'm new to Instagram and
happened to see your post first...

Joon: Just wanna say that you are pretty :)

He let out the long breath he didn't know he was holding back for God knows how long. His hands were shaking with sweat running on his forehead. He was nervous. Very nervous. What if that was bad? Was he cringe? Will she think of him as a weird person?

Those kinds of thoughts never left his mind. 

He snapped out when he heard a notification sound and looked at the inbox.

Eunji: Thank you <3

And that's how his heart somehow burst out with an unlimited amount of happiness and joy.

︿︿︿︿︿

I tried to mix up humor and seriousness

I tried to mix up humor and seriousness...did it work?-