-04-

"Jane

"Jane...you shouldn't have done that..." Eunji sighed as she stared at Yuri silently sobbing in pain beside her. Yuri's eyes were red and tears flowed down her cheek continuously. She had some scratches on her face as she pressed the ice pack at the back of her head.

"How many do I have to tell you that it was an accident..." Jane muttered with a pout as she applied medicine cream at her wounds on her knees. "I thought of scaring you both because you left me but somehow, Yuri fell and took me with her." 

All of their bodies had scratches, bandages, or band-aids. Yuri was the one who got the most hurt since she was down with them above her and hit the back of her head onto the edge of the stairs. Luckily, she didn't get severe injuries, or else, Jane wouldn't have forgiven herself for doing that to her best friend.

The prank went overboard.

"Yuri, I'm sorry." Jane apologized for like fourteenth time but the poor injured girl just continued to sob with her chin on her knees, which she had hugged near her chest with her left arm. They all went to Yuri's small yet cozy apartment after the accident.

"A-And you j-" Yuri choked in between her sobs. "Just b-bit me like a z-zombie." She wiped her nose with her arm and the other two cringed. "I was so s-scared."

"Well- I- just decided to play a little more and..." Jane trailed off and scratched her neck with an awkward smile. Eunji had been silent the whole time, thinking of a way to make Yuri laugh or smile.

"Oh!" The bulb in Eunji's mind suddenly glow and she smiled. "Let's try that Namjoon's rap trend. Hawaii Kawaii one."

"That famous fake message one?" Jane asked and Eunji nodded.

"But where?" Yuri sobbed like a small child.

"Let's send this to Namjoon." Eunji grinned and grabbed her phone from the side table. Yuri's face showed a little excitement and a small smile.

"But we know he won't reply to you. I bet a lot of fans have already sent that to him." The harsh truth by Jane's mouth saddened Yuri and her excited face converted into a sad one.

"Well, I don't care," Eunji said in a cool tone and opened her messages to Namjoon. 

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I haven't sent any message to the leader because I never got any guts to send. I don't know why that happened but it happened. Taking a deep breath, I started to type...

Me: AND SHE SAID

Me: SHE SAID

Me: SHE SAID

Me: SHE'S

Me: FROM

Me: HAWAII

Me: NOW

Me: HOW

Me: TO

Me: SAY

Me: CUTE

Me: IN

Me: JAPENESE?

RM: ✨Kawaii✨

My eyes went wide when I saw that message and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I removed my glasses, rubbed my eyes, and wore them again to see if I was seeing it right or wrong and it was indeed right.

"What happened?" Jane crawled towards me onto the bed. "It looks like your soul just left the body." No one word came out of my mouth because of what I was witnessing. Jane stared at me with confusion and snatched my phone. "WHAT THE FUCK!?! DID NAMJOON JUST REPLY TO YOU!?"

"WHAT?!?" Yuri screamed in shock and quickly went over to Jane to peak over my phone. I just sat there, staring into the air blankly with an open mouth. "Oh my god, is it a fake account??" I looked over to my phone and saw Jane pressing the back button and Namjoon's profile came into the view.

"No! It's his real account! Namjoon replied to her!!" Jane covered her open mouth with her palm and glanced at me with wide eyes. I don't know what to say.

"Quick, screenshot it!" Yuri slapped Jane's shoulder, whose face looked like she was going to snap at Yuri but later ignored her and went back to messages. 

"Huh??" All of us frowned when we didn't see any conversation or texts there.

"I can't see the messages." Jane moved her finger down to refresh it to see the messages. In next second, a line popped up,

You can't send any message to this conversation anymore

Did he just block me...?

"Did he block her?!" Yuri tried to click on several buttons on the phone but nothing happened. I snatched my phone from Jane's hand and tried to type something but nothing happened again.

I started to tear up as I continued to type something even though I know nothing will happen. I was just blocked by a beloved person and my role model. What worse can happen from this? Why did he do that? Did I make any bad impression on him or something? I was so scared and my heart couldn't stop beating painfully.

"E-Eunji." Jane kept her hand on my should as tears started to roll down my cheeks. With shaky hands, I wiped them from my cheek and gulped.

"He didn't block me- right?" I looked at them with hope in my eyes but they didn't say anything and glanced at each other. My lips trembled and I dropped my phone before burying my face in my hands and sobbing.

Imagine being blocked by your role model and a person you always look up to. Especially from your personal account, where, you had your photos and it was public. He must've seen my photos now by now and know my face. 

Weird thoughts had started to roam in my mind. What if we met in a fan sign and he recognize me? It would be very awkward. What if he faked that smile onto me that he usually does in interviews? The last thing I don't want him use his fake smile at me. I would be very embarrassed and broken if that happens.

It would be easy for him to recognize me cause of my little different looks. Then, Yuri and Jane also have out of the world looks, almost looking like foreigners. Jane obviously didn't look full Korean and Yuri had unique sculpture of lips. They were almost in all of my posts and anyone can guess that they are my best friend.

I snapped out of my trance and sighed. Ugh! Everything sucks. Everyone sucks. What was I even thinking??

Imagine this happening to you in rea life

Imagine this happening to you in rea life... I'll be broken hearted :((