-10-

"How could you do this?? There were upcoming songs for the next album that we trusted with you!" The head music composer frowned as he scolded Namjoon for being clumsy and breaking his laptop

"I'm sorry for that." Namjoon apologized in a low tone and sighed. "I also lost all of my records." The composer also sighed and rubbed his temple with his fingers. Both of them were worried and frustrated.

Yoongi entered the studio where both of them were sitting. He suddenly felt chills in his back and the studio somehow felt too cold and awkward. He left the studio just like how he entered, silently.

"The news of me losing all the records have been circulated through the whole fandom." Namjoon pursed his lips and put his head on the table, closing his eyes later. 

"How even??"

Namjoon just silently shrugged and sat straight again.

"This is...really embarrassing." The composer clearly looked worried. "You should be ready for the hate comments in all the platforms and try to be positive next time when you will go live."

Namjoon nodded and swirled the chair a little bit but in a second, he was on the ground, groaning in pain. A chain of curses escaped from his mouth as he tried to stand up. 

"Jimin's habit is rubbing onto you," The composer said with a blank face, not even surprised and turned his chair around, finding a way to get the official songs for the album back.

"Is it that bad?" A new voice came. They turned around and see their old CEO entering the studio. "Yoongi told me everything."

"Maybe." The composer sighed. "We lost three songs out of eight."

"Didn't you copy them somewhere?" Bang Sihyuk asked while standing behind the composer's chair.

"We just finished them yesterday and didn't care much." The composer wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"I'm sorry for this. I will take the whole responsibility for it." Namjoon did a full 90-degree bow.

"Accidents happen." Sihyuk just replied with that plain sentence and Namjoon somehow didn't want to stay in the same room as them. "I think we should hold a meeting about delaying the release of the album."

"But we didn't release an album in 2021?" The composer looked at the ex-CEO.

"It's not necessary to release an album every year. We can announce them going on a break, that's why no album this year. They can also have a few days' breaks." Sihyuk grabbed a chair. Namjoon realized that he wanted to sit and quickly handed him the chair to sit.

"Are we gonna lie?" Namjoon scratched his head.

"I can't tell right now. I'm not the CEO anymore or in charge of these decisions. We need to hold a meeting. And maybe, we need to lie." Sihyuk removed his round glasses and rubbed his eyes. Namjoon just nodded silently and bowed before leaving the studio.