-18-

"Jin hyung, why don't you talk much in the group chat?" Jungkook asked as he slowly sat on the floor and spread his legs

"Which one?" Jin frowned and sat in front of Jungkook and spread his legs like the younger.

"Those three best friends one." Jungkook moved his hands towards Jin and he grabbed them.

"I do." Jin put each of his feet at Jungkook's knee and started to push them, helping Jungkook to stretch.

"No, you don't much as you do with us." Jungkook moved forward as Jin pulled him towards him. "Hyung, stop stop!!" Jungkook screamed in pain when Jin pulled him too hard.

"I need time to adjust." Jin slowly started to push Jungkook's knees more. Jungkook snapped his head up and glared at Jin, who mischievously smiled. "Look at Jimin, see how much he spreads his legs."

Jungkook turned to Jimin, who was also sitting on the group with his legs spread but they were almost one-eighty degrees stretched. Jimin's head was touching his left knee cap while his hands held the left foot with ease.

"Don't compare me with him." Jungkook puffed his cheeks and focused on his stretch. He suddenly heard Jin's laugh and it made him annoyed. He folded his legs up, and quickly put his feet on Jin's knees as Jin did to his earlier. Without warning, he pushed Jin's knees. Jin's laugh turned into a big painful scream.

Jimin sat straight and started to giggle while staring at Jin screaming in pain because of the sudden leg stretch while Jungkook grinned at his face while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hyung, just a little more." Hoseok groaned as he pushed Yoongi more down. Yoongi yelled, pleading for him to stop. "You are almost there." He pushed Yoongi's back more, sighing when Yoongi's finger finally touched the tip of his toes.

"My legs!!" Yoongi screamed and moved away from Hoseok. He spread his legs a little and rubbed the calf of his legs gently. Hoseok's face turned into a serious one and he suddenly pushed Yoongi's back to the ground. Yoongi yelled in surprise when his head hit on the ground in between his legs. Everyone in the room heard a crack, which was from Yoongi's back. "JUNG HOSEOK!"

"Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung sat on the ground and leaned his back against the big mirror set up in the room. 

"Hm?" Namjoon glanced at Taehyung for a second before looking back at the mirror at myself and continuing to do side stretches.

"What do you think about Eunji?" He asked the leader with innocent eyes and a pout on his lips.

"What kind of cliché question is this?" Namjoon scoffed with a smirk.

"I was just asking." Taehyung brought his legs closer to his chest and hugged them. "You seemed to get along with her."

"It's because we have been talking for months." Namjoon stood straight, put his hands on his hips and bent back.

"I almost thought she was your girlfriend because of how those other two girls tease both of you and you didn't tell us about it." Taehyung looked at him like a sad puppy. Namjoon was in the middle of bending back when Taehyung's line gave him a cultural shock.

A big thud sound echoed through the big hall and everyone turned to look at the source of the sound. They saw Namjoon on the ground while holding the back of his head and whining silently.

"At least warn me before asking something like this!" Namjoon looked at Taehyung and glared at him with red eyes. Taehyung just smiled at him.

"What happened?" Jimin stood up and went to Namjoon, checking at him.

"He thought Eunji was my secret girlfriend." Namjoon shook his head as Jimin helped him to stand up.

"Well, we all thought that." Jin shrugged. Namjoon snapped his head to the eldest and he didn't realize he accidentally stepped on Jimin's foot. Jimin screamed and stumbled back. Then, both of them fell to the ground with Namjoon above Jimin.

"Just tell me one thing." Namjoon moved away from Jimin, who lay like a lifeless body on the ground. Namjoon sat up and sighed. "From which angle, you assumed that she is my girlfriend?"

"Maybe because you both talk to each other too sweetly." Hoseok quoted the last two words with his fingers.

"Just this?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow and everyone nodded except Jimin, who stayed still. "Then, should I assume that Jane and Yoongi hyung are dating? They talk more sweetly than we and Jane always baby him."

"I-" Yoongi raised his hands like he was surrendering. "Why did you have to bring that here? We all know she is joking."

"What if she not?" Namjoon licked his lips and tilted his head, smirking slowly. "You are her Sugar, right?"

"See, she won't like a person she met online. She doesn't even know my real name." Yoongi nervously laughed.

"You never know." Namjoon shrugged and Yoongi visibly shivered.

"No! Never! I just joke around and like her as a best friend." Yoongi shook his head and lay on the floor. "Oh my, God. I never thought of something like that." Namjoon clicked his tongue.

"And what about you, Jin hyung?" Namjoon turned to Jin, who started to feel nervous. "Yuri?"

"Come on, she just adopted me yesterday." Jin nervously smiled and shook his head. Everyone suddenly turned to him and stared at him with blank faces. Even Jimin woke up and was staring at him. Jin realized and stop smiling. "Why are you staring at me like this?!" His ears and neck started to turn red.

"That sounded weird, hyung, to be honest." Jungkook stared at him with a gaze that made Jin shiver. The others nodded, staring at Jin with the same gaze. 

Jin felt cold and awkward in the room and walked out of the dance room while saying, "I need to drink water."

︿︿︿︿︿

:)))