-21-

"You both!!" Namjoon shouted when he saw two men and a girl standing near the shop she told

"You both!!" Namjoon shouted when he saw two men and a girl standing near the shop she told. He cut the call and ran to them. "What are you both doing? You don't-" Before he could continue, they suddenly ran away with no words.

He stopped and panted, looking at Eunji staring at where the two of them ran. She was pouting and her cheeks were tinted red. "No! Why do they run? They could've been friends with my dad. My dad is lonely." She huffed and turned to Namjoon, making eye contact with him. "Who are you?" She crossed her arms.

"I'm Joon." He straightened up and stretched his back. He really wanted to take off his mask because he was having trouble breathing but he couldn't.

"JOOON!!~~" She screamed and threw her hands in the air. A big grin appeared on her lips and she threw her body onto him but he instantly moved away. "AHH!" She fell to the ground right on her face.

"Oh shit." He cursed but he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to touch her and looked around, trying to see if any woman was walking near them.

"It hurts!" She whined, slowly sitting up and rubbing her forehead and her nose. She slowly sobbed and moved her hand. Looking at Namjoon, she showed her hand which was covered with blood. "My nose is bleeding."

His heart clenched because she fell and hurt her because he moved away. He crouched down and took out his napkin, giving it to her. They didn't say anything as she stared at the blue napkin. He suddenly pushed it into her hand. She looked up and he signed her to put it on her nose. With a pout, she covered her nose with it. 

He opened his phone and to Instagram, praying internally for Jane to be online.

Joon: Jane?

Joon: You there?

Jane: Oh hey Joon!

Jane: Sup!

Joon: Eunji is with me

Jane: ...what😀?

Joon: I don't have much time to
explain

Joon: But she was drunk when she
texted me

Joon: She even sent voice messages,
confirming that she is drunk

Joon: She is completely wasted

Joon: I managed to ask her location
and came because she talked
about two men coming to her

Joon: I came and kind of saved her

Joon: Pls come fast

Jane: HOLY SHIT

Jane: I'm really sorry for the
trouble she caused

Jane: We have been worried
about her not picking up our calls
 after she ran