04 | Makio

Fuck this

Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck this mission. Fuck everyone. Fuck me gently with a chainsaw--

So apparently, Tengen's plan is to use you as a bait to lure in the demon as it was rumored to be attracted to the youth, specifically female.

You wore a pretty magenta kimono with a maroon obi, as your hair is tied into a low bun. your face covered in makeup. despite the beautiful accessories, you weren't happy about it.

a frown appeared on your face, glaring at the hashira who is at the corner of the room with his white hair loose around his shoulders.

the woman who did your makeup, shook under your intense gaze at Tengen. "You're free to leave." the woman didn't waste time to politely excuse herself and leave the room.

after the unwanted listener left, you decided break the silence.

"I came here to slay demons. not to be sold as a prostitute." you spoke a vein pop in your forehead.

"Don't worry. once we spot the demon, the mice will bring your sword...well, polearm to you." Tengen quickly corrected, closing his eyes.

You rose brow, "mice?"

As if on cue, two buff mice came right in front of your view and started flexing its muscles. you watch with a deadpan expression and sighed.

"sure, whatever I guess." you rubbed your forearm, sounding unsure. "what's the plan?"

"You go out there, walk around until I sense the demon's presence. It'll be a fast process." Tengen stood up and look back at you. "let's not waste anytime."

you nodded and was about to follow him out the door, but before you even realized it, he disappeared within the wind.

'Do I have to walk around wearing like this?' you thought, uncomfortable at the thought but, it was for the greater good.

←❆→

the smell of expensive perfume and sex reached your nose, you have to cover your nose to avoid the intoxication. this city is like the red light district, but it is less opening. you passed by drunken men and women of the streets.

but it's only understandable since this city is almost filled with young women. the demon's food.

you cringed in disgust when one of the men grabbed you by the waist. "My, my. what a sexy lady wandering alone here?" the man cooed.

there were other two men behind his shoulder, red coated blush on their cheeks, also presumably drunk.

you weren't supposed to do anything. you didn't want getting risked of being caught. 'you got this. just make an excuse.' you took a deep breath.