06 | Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

"Caw! This way! This way! Caw!"

Y/n followed the crow and eventually led her to a train station. The station was not crowded at all, she assumed they were already inside the train. There are some people left outside, But three loud individuals caught her attention.

"Hey, Hey! This...What kind of creature is this?!" A gruff voice said in bewilderment. Before shakily pointing at the train "T-This is it, right? The owner of this land. The ruler of this land."

Boar head. Blonde. Burgundy. Truth be told, Y/n didn't pay any attention or make an effort to remember their names because she have never expected them to meet again. The boar head's loud screaming causes the other people to look at them in mild confusion. The H/c woman deadpanned.

The security came and Y/n entered the train quickly as she pretends she doesn't know them.

Walking past the seats, E/c bored eyes search the person with flame-like hair as the crow informed her what the Flame hashira looks like.

"Delicious!...Delicious!...Delicious!" The voice shook the train, as well startling the other passengers.

Ah, Found him. Y/n thought to herself. 

Finding the Flame Hashira shouting repeatedly shouting 'delicious' with stacks of empty bentos. She then tapped his shoulder to gain his attention. He turned to her before a wide smile appeared on his face.

"Delicious!!"

Y/n sweatdropped. She swore she saw a beam of light, "I can see that."

"So, you're the person I'll be working with! I've been informed via crow. Let's work hard!" the Flame-haired man taps the seat in front of him with a smile "Take a seat."

The H/c woman complied and took a seat where he gestured. The duo stayed silent, with one smiling and the other blanked face.

"I still haven't caught your name quite yet, Young lady. What's your name?" He asked, looking straight at Y/n's eyes, who had a stoic look, which he is reminded of with someone.

"Y/n Endo, but please call me by my first name. And you are...?"

"RENGOKU KYOJURO!" Kyojuro spoke in his loud voice with a smile, making Y/n wince at the volume. He then went back to eat up the remaining bentos and shouting 'Delicious!' from time to time.

Y/n stared outside the window, a distant look settled on her face. She did not pay attention to Kyojuro's shoutings. The light flickered above them, making Y/n narrow her eyes.

Kyojuro still stared at Y/n's figure as he took another bite. He could tell by a glance that she was tensed, but he couldn't blame her. He sensed a faint aura of the demon somewhere around the train, possibly part of the Twelve Kizukis.

But, The Flame Hashira wondered. Why is an Endo doing here? How did she end up slaying demons as her life is on the line, instead of living in the riches?