Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇᴿ ᴏɴᴇ: Tʜᴇ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴿ

Frank walked up the stairs at the entrance of his house with extreme physical discomfort, the heat had suffocated him and that, added to the horrible task that was to bring boxes to his house when the sun was burning on his skin, was from now on his least favorite thing to do.

But he did everything for Gerard and to fulfill his whims. Although they were no longer just his husband's whims. Ever since they finished putting up the blackboard on the wall that they had both filled together with their sexual fantasies, which they'd always wanted to experience, Frank couldn't deny his cock had gotten extremely hard. And it had gone on for so long afterwards as they placed a large order online for sex toys and furniture that they'd purchase to fulfill their desires and fetishes.

The matter had been simple. A couple of weeks ago, while he was watching TV in the living room with his husband resting on his chest, a reality show was on air, in which couples accomplished different sexual challenges they gave themselves. Gerard had incorporated and looked at him with sparkly eyes, confessing after a couple of seconds that experimenting with those kinds of scenarios was his biggest secret wish.

Frank was naturally surprised at hearing him, but once he saw the excitement on Gerard's face he couldn't say no and reject him. He listened to every sentence that left his lips and got much more interested when he started telling him every fantasy they could do, from something as simple as rough shower sex to something more extreme like public sex. Frank found himself fantasizing with bondage. He had considered himself a learned man with basic knowledge of sexual intercourse. He'd acquired good knowledge and he'd come to practice tantric sex a couple of times in his youth.

But this was something brand new, exciting and so hot it got him pretty thrilled. He was dying to try every butt plug they'd bought and to use the silicone paddle whenever Gee misbehaved.

However, they hadn't dedicated their time only to their new purchases, Gerard's care and well-being was really important to Frank. They investigated the risks and dangers that could take place and the carefulness they should take.

They even picked a safeword to make sure everything was completely fine and under control. They chose the traffic light system, since it was the most common technique and they were new to the whole BDSM thing. Color green meant that the intensity was the suitable one, yellow meant the boundaries were being reached but it was still okay, and red indicated that the limit was crossed and they must stop immediately. Gerard, on his side, assured Frank he wouldn't use their safeword since he trusted him and also knew he'd really enjoy receiving a bit of hard spanking, that he didn't have anything to worry about.

Like that, the day they'd been waiting for had arrived, they were ready to start achieving their own challenges. Some of them could be done in any place of the house, others would be in public, but they found the idea of having an exclusive place for keeping all their instruments and act more freely attractive.

The room next to their shared den had been unoccupied for a long time, so after the walls had been cleaned and upholstered in white, the place was great. On the wall next to the door was the blackboard with the twenty-five challenges which were going to be crossed out as they were met. In the center, they placed a two-seater bed and on the side nightstands they kept everything: the plastic paddle, the riding crop, two floggers of different sizes, the handcuffs, the plugs and dildos, the ropes, among other accessories. Of course, on the surface they'd placed a bottle of strawberry-flavored lube. They bought a full-length mirror and a tantra sofa.

The box that Frank carried in his hands contained a pair of cock rings, a gag, a harness and a green rubber dildo. There were also many pairs of knee socks and panties of different shapes and colors. In the boxes he'd previously stored were accessories to decorate, some portable red lights, more toys and new bedding.