Some Mysteries Are Better Left Unsolved 2

Inside Last Drop

We made our way into the bar after escaping the enforcers, I saw that everybody was huddled up at the door, I decided to listen in too. "We should hit them back! We've got the numbers to beat them." That sounded like Sevika. I'm guessing this is in response to the enforces making their way down here to interrogate us… "I don't get why we don't just kick their high privileged asses!" My eyes went wide… Oh God, my Aunt…. If anybody hates enforcers with a passion, it's her. "Well I guess it's her time of the month again.." I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Mylo."

"Yeah. Let's teach them what it means to mess with us!" "Yeah!!" I heard the crowd roar in applause, "You sure that's what you want?" "Let's do it!" God, without hesitation, huh? "We crossed that bridge once before and we all know how that ended." I started to get flashbacks to my parents' dead corpses…. I remember the last time we went to war with Piltover, that battle killed my parents as well as Vi and Powder's…  "You're just protecting your kids" "We look out for each other. It's the way it's always been. This will blow over. We just need to stand together."

"The Vander I knew, the one who built the underground, wouldn't be afraid to fight," Ever since he adopted Vi and the others, he has been pretty soft, and I don't blame him, because he has so many responsibilities, so it makes sense that he wouldn't want to start a war between Piltover and the Underground. "Do I look afraid?" "No, you look weak." "Silco is a much bigger man than you'll ever be.." Silco, Who is that? I want to ask my aunt, but I'm worried that she'll deck me with a chair this time… "Let's go guys!" Vi and the others made their way over to me.

"Why isn't he doing anything?" "We kicked the enforcers' butts with just the five of us," I looked down at Powder in shock, she's actually siding with everybody else… huh. "Jeez, even Powder wants to fight," Mylo started walking away from us. "So, why aren't we?" I looked at Vi who looked frustrated, she looked at Ekko who was looking… pretty shady. I walked over to him, "Hey Ekko, are you hiding something from us?" He started looking at the ground avoiding my gaze. "W-what makes you say that??" "Spill it, Ekko." "Um.. o-okay. Well, um… Vander's got a deal with the enforcers," wait… what??? "What deal?"

Skip

After hearing what Ekko had to say, this pretty much left everybody in a standstill.. unaware of how they should be feeling. We heard a loud noise and it turns out that it was Mouser, one of Powdy Puff gadgets, it's one of her best so far. We decided to climb on the pipes above, the enforcers started to search around the room, looking under the beds to see if they could find anything. I'm surprised they're not looking up but you know what I'm not going to question it. I looked across to see Powdy struggling while grabbing onto a pipe, I looked between the enforcer and her, after the guy looked one last time, he shut the door closed. Powder almost fell but I managed to grab her, but I ended up falling to the floor. I looked at Powder and she smiled at me, "Thank you." I poked her nose, while smiling.

After I got up, I pulled Powder up on her two feet. "Are you all okay?" I looked at Vander who walked into the room. "No, we're not okay. They almost saw Powder, what if they took her?!" Vi looked at Vander with fury. "No one is taking any of you. I'd never let that happen." "It's already happening, You heard them, they won't stop. We need to fight back." She slammed her fist against the wall, I felt someone squeezed my hand, I looked at Powder, who looked at me with worry in her eyes. I placed my hand on top of Powder.

"And if you won't, I will," I looked at Vi who was in front of Vander. "I've heard this kind of talk before… Stay here, We'll be right back." He grabbed Vi's arm and pulled her along, after the door closed I started thinking that maybe I should pay my aunt a visit. I need to find out who Silco is… I patted Powder's head and ran off to my house. I need to get some answers.