Chapter 16: Tsunade!

"I'm sending you two to find a new Hokage. I'm sorry to announce that I'm going to retire from this troublesome job-----damn let's go no more paperwork!!" Hiruzen cried with joy.

"Damn Naruto..we're going to be at it again.." Ero-sennin looked down.

"Damn it c'mon Naruto switch right now I'm curious who's it gonna be!!" I heard 'The Annoying Voice in my head' shout.

"Shhhh!! Shut up goddammit you haven't shut up since we got here just let me have a moment!! You always have the fun now it's my time for this once!"

...

"I agree. We might as well make you the next Hokage to save us from all this trouble." I grumble.

"HuH!? No way!! I'm not fit for that role! But I do know someone who is.." He denied.

"Well, then who is it?!" 

"Princess Tsunade! You know, the Sludge princess or whatever?" Ero-sennin quickly said.

"Woww... this all sounds like you planned this exact sentence up."

"Oh shut up"

"Holy shit! Tsunade? LIKE MY TSUNADE-CHAN?! Ah shit I spoiled her real good back then.. I hope she hasn't picked up my habits.."

Some far away place..

"A-ACHOO!! ODD!" shouted a certain blonde lady.

"WRONG! EVEN! HAHAHAHA HAND OVER THE MONEY!" shouted back an anonymous man.

---

"Fine, Hashi we can switch or whatever.. Although I wanted to get into the action just this once but I'm a nice lad aren't I?"

"Hooray!"

*blink*

"Damn! It feel good to be smelling fresh air instead of that old sewer-" I took a huge sniff of the air around me.

"BRO! CAREFUL!!"

"EEP! I mean haha my nose was stuffy but like I took a huggeee sniff and now it's clear!"

"Uh ok.." Jiraiya stared suspiciously.

Hiruzen winked. 

'nice save'  he seemed to say.

"Ummm so what are we waiting for let's go!!!" I march off and swing my backpack that somehow appeared on my shoulder.

---

So, a quick summary of what happened.

Basically, we just booked a room in some hotel, Jiraiya took my money to do some research. We all know what that means. Then, I was in the room myself until I heard a knock. I opened the door and there stood Itachi and he casually told me to follow him. Like damn that's the most polite way possible to kidnap a child.

Suddenly Sasuke pops out of nowhere and attacks his bro, Jiraiya comes and they escape. 

So basically now that's how we ended up earlier on our way to find Tsunade.

"OH TSUNADE-CHANN!!!!!!!!!" I gush and run towards for a hug from my oh so young looking granddaughter.

"Ew what the fuck you snotty nosed brat who the hell are you" She swerves, leading myself to doom as I ram into the building wall.

"Well," I dust myself off, "You are now Hokage come to the village with us cause you can."

"Huh? What? You're a kid who are you to tell me what to do?"

"Just come I'll explain!!"

"Nah bro I gotta get my money back" tsunade marches away carrying her sake in hand.

"Wait!!! Come back!!!"