The Quarry☁️

based off of that one scene in IT

Sebastian x male reader fluff

tw// swearing

they are teenagers 16-17 in this

sorry it's short

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group of teenagers looked at the water staring right back at them. They were all dressed in their swimming gear. Sebastian in dark purple swim shorts, Sam in light blue ones, Abigail in a galaxy bikini and (y/n) in bright pink ones with dinosaurs. The group was waiting for someone to jump down into it. (y/n) finally gained the courage he thought he never had and walked over to wear Sebastian's motorcycle was, the group thought he was just going to walk down but were surprised to see him dash passed them and plunge into the water. They all looked into the water after hearing a loud splash, expecting to see blood or their friends corpse. To their surprise they saw him resurface and yell out to them.

"Jump in the water you pussies!" Sebastian wasn't going to take that sass from his lover and got a running start, jumping in after him. When Sebastian resurfaced he got splashed with water by Sam and Abigail who jumped in not long after him.

(y/n) was floating on his back like an otter, near him his friends and lover were plotting to make him mad. Sebastian finally came up with the wonderful idea of playing chicken. Abigail and Sam agreed. Abigail got on top of Sam's shoulders while Sebastian swam under (y/n), coming up (y/n) screamed while Sebastian put him on top of his shoulders.

"SEB WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Sebastian laughed

"Language, we're playing chicken, dumbass," (y/n) bonked Sebastian and got ready to push Abigail off of Sam. Sam and Sebastian moved towards each other while the two on top of their shoulders started shoving the other. (y/n) finally grabbed Abigail by the shoulders and pushed her off of Sam. (y/n) let out a scream when Sebastian pushed him off of his shoulders. Resurfacing (y/n) pouted making Sebastian laugh and kiss his lover

Sebastian smiled in content. His lovers gentle fingers running through his hair, the soft summer wind cooling the group off teens. Sebastian turned around to lay on his stomach and nuzzled his face into (y/n) thighs. (y/n) blushed but continued to play with Sebastian's hair.

"Ew, get a room, we don't want to see Seb sucking you off (y/n)." (y/n) blushed harder at Sam's words

"HE'S NOT SUCKING ME OFF"

"I could be but you losers would have to pay for that"

"SEB!" All of the friends laughed at the comment and continued hanging out.

Today was a good day