The City☁️

Sebastian x male!reader

super fluffy

tw// swearing, smoking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The feeling of arms wrapping around a sleeping (h/c) man caused him to wake up. The arms around his waist had a strong grip. (y/n) smiled and looked over his shoulder, seeing his boyfriend, Sebastian, sleeping soundly. Carefully turning (y/n) studied his lovers face. The darkness clashing with his pale complexion. (y/n) heart clenched and his stomach erupted with butterflies whenever he saw his emo boyfriend. He was so madly in love with him he couldn't be away from him for more than a day. Everyday he spent with him felt like he was in heaven, if there ever was one it would be with Sebastian. (y/n) pushed some of his boyfriends hair out of his face and cupped his cheek, his face was so soft almost like what he imagined a cloud to feel like. (y/n) smiled once more and nuzzled into his lovers chest, inhaling his marijuana and pumpkin sent. Being in the gentle embrace caused the teen to fall asleep once more.

(y/n) slowly opened his eyes, being met with Sebastian's dark green eyes.

"Morning dear" (y/n) smiled and stretched

"More like afternoon" Sebastian chuckled and kissed (y/n) nose causing the male to plush and hide his head in the crook of Sebastian's neck. (y/n) could feel the rumble of Sebastian's chest when he laughed. Sebastian laid his head on top of (y/n)'s and hugged him a little tighter, careful to not hurt the smaller boy tangled around him.

"What do you want to do today?" Sebastian pet (y/n)'s hair, staring to braid it a little.

"What if we go into the city and see some fun spots? I just got a bunch of money from my farm so why don't I treat you."

"(y/nnnnnnnnnn) I don't like being pampereddddd," (y/n) giggled and grabbed Sebastian's cheeks smushing them

"But I like spoiling youuuu,"

Sebastian rolled his eyes and kissed his lover

"Fine but when I get money Im gonna spoil you so much"

"Fine, now lets get dressed I have some fun places in mind," Sebastian reluctantly got up

"I'll pick you up in around 30 okay? bring the helmet I gave you we're taking my bike," (y/n) nodded excitedly and kissed Sebastian's cheek, leaving the boy a smiling mess.

Stripping of Sebastian's shorts and shirt he gave (y/n), (y/n) pulled out his favorite outfit. Black shirt, black leather jacket, black ripped jeans, and his large dr. marten platforms. Puffing his hair out and putting on a little bit of eyeliner his punk fit was complete. Smiling to himself he heard Sebastian yell for him outside, petting his (pet) he walked out of the house and locked it, helmet in hand.

(y/n) eyed his boyfriends outfit, it looked similar to his own. Skeleton shirt, black leather jacket, black fingerless gloves, black ripped jeans, and black converse

"Looking good hun," (y/n) swung his arms around Sebastian's neck

"Not too bad yourself dear, now hop on" Sebastian gave (y/n) a quick kiss before heading off into Zuzu City.

Hopping off of Sebastian's bike (y/n) dragged Seb into his favorite café, Pink Box, it had many Asian snacks and pastries. Sitting down the two talked for an hour before leaving and going to the mountain.

(y/n) held Sebastian's hand while sitting on the cliff, legs dangling off of the side.

"This view is beautiful." Sebastian smiled and looked at the stars.

"I love you Sebastian, more than I've loved anyone else, you're so special to me." Sebastian looked towards his lover who was already looking at him

"I love you too (y/n) you have helped me come out of my shell and showed me that this world does have meaning. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." (y/n) smiled brightly at his words reaching into his pocket.

"Good because I wanted to ask... will you marry me Sebastian?" Sebastian's eyes widened at the mermaid pendant in his beloved's hands, his eyes tearing up as he tackled him to the ground, careful to not make each other fall off the cliff.

"Yes! Fuck I wanted to ask you first." (y/n) laughed and sat up with Sebastian in his lap kissing him once more, their new lives would start now and he was excited to see what the world would bring.