A Ride☁️

sebastian x male reader
reader takes sebastian on a ride on his black shire horse named Azazel
tw//swearing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"sebastian stop being a pussy and get on the damn horse." Sebastian looked anxiously at the huge black horse staring back down at him.

"he doesnt like me. hes glaring at me."

"azazel honey, stop being mean to my husband. hes gonna be your new father so get used to him" the horse whipped its head to the front and breathed out. almost like a child not getting what they want.

"if it makes you feel better ill be on there with you. just hold on tight and hold your balance. like your motorcycle but alive" sebastian let out an anxious breath and agreed to get onto the huge horse.

"hey, look at me" sebastian turned towards his new husband, "its going to be okay. he knows that if he does anything he will he in big trouble. i love you too much to put you in danger." (y/n) grabbed sebastians face and touched his forehead against his before giving him a small kiss. getting onto the horse (y/n) held a hand out to his spouse.

"put your right foot on the stirrup and grab my hand. i'll lift you up and you swing your left foot around to azazels side then hug my waist okay? i will take us around town, im sure jas and vincent would love to see Azazel in action." sebastian nodded. grabbing (y/n)'s hand he carefully stepped onto the stirrup pad. lofting himself up he did exactly as instructed. he swung his leg around and hugged (y/n)'s waist.

"that was perfect! you're a natural! now azazel, go slow. he isnt used to horses." azazel let out a breath and walked into town, (y/n) already talked to mayor lewis about showing off Azazel and he agreed to time how fast the horse could run across town.

"slowly now...perfect" azazel slowly trotted to town, enjoying the pets he was receiving from his owner, and the satisfaction of feeling sebastian shake.

"you're doing pefect too seb."

"th-thanks" sebastian tightened his grip and opened his eyes, he was quite high up but this wasnt so bad...

"woah!!! auntie marnie look at the pretty horsie!!!" sebastian looked down at jas to see her eyes lighting up in excitement at the majestic black horse. sebastian smiled, maybe azazel wasn't so bad. the horse lowered his head to let the small girl pet him. (y/n) smiled, seeing his beloved baby being so well behaved.

"ah mayor lewis! are you ready to time him?" the mayor nodded yes and sebastian looked at his husband confused.

"wait what?"

"oh dont worry you will be getting off, sam can you help him?" sam walked over to sebastian and helped his blushing friend off of the giant horse.

"alright (y/n) and azazel, on your marks, get set...GO" Sebastian watched in amazement as his wonderfully amazing husband yelled out as Azazel went flying. he watched as the horse turned and how (y/n) turned with him. he had to admit, it was majestic. Azazel stopped as he came back to where the mayor was

"10 seconds!! amazing!!" (y/n) smiled and hugged his horses neck

"good job!! im so proud of you!" marnie walked up to the horse and asked if it was okay to give him a special treat. (y/n) agreed and watched as marnie gave him a juicy gala apple as she praised him for doing so well.

(y/n) stepped off of the horse andnlet the people of pelican town pet the shire. sebastiam finally walked up to the horse staring him directly in the eyes. (y/n) watched him carefully, surprised at what would happen next.

"you did good buddy. im.proud of you." the horse bent his neck and let sebastian put his forehead against his. (y/n) squealed in excitement seeing his two favorite things getting along. everyone laughed as (y/n) tackled sebastian to the floor.

they would finally be a happy family