Twin Love

What max saw made a tear fall from his eye.

Max: Phoebe. Why.

He was trying to hide his emotions.

Phoebe: you wouldn't understand. Plus have you ever learned to knock?
Phoebe cleaned up the blood and wrapped her arm.
Max: give me the knife.
Phoebe: NO! Who knows what you will do with it.
Max: you wanna know what I'll do with it?
Phoebe: hm?
Max: keep you from hurting yourself.
Max watched her wrist as blood started to go through the bandage.
Max walked over
Max: here let me help.
Phoebe held out her arm as max stopped blood coming out of the cuts.
Max sat on the bed and told Phoebe to lay down
Instead of laying down Phoebe have max a huge hug. She didn't wanna let go. Max didn't want to let go either so he didn't tell her too. He knows what it's like to go through a heartbreak but she wasn't just suffering from that she suffered from a lot more.
Max pulled a blanket over them. He used his telekinesis to turn off the lights. Max and Phoebe didn't eat dinner but max didn't want to leave Phoebe so he didn't. Phoebe fell asleep.
They had already had their pjs on so they were comfortable. Max texted his mom and dad telling them what he was doing and why do they didn't think that they were dating. (He didn't tell him about the cutting part) He barfed in his mouth just thinking about it.
But they both fell asleep. Max was basically holding Phoebe. Phoebe was on top of him hugging max. And max was hugging back
Barb, Hank, Nora, billy, and chloe all peeked in
Barb took a photo. They slowly shut the door and it was goodnight Thundermans.