...

In the morning max woke up. He was very happy that his bestfriend was awake. Even though he had terrible nightmares about his sister, he was so excited. He texted Cherry and she said she would be over in a bit. Things got hard for Cherry. Phoebe was her only friend, people thought Cherry was dumb, stupid, and more. Max got up and went downstairs to get breakfast. After he ate he brought some to Phoebe. The twins rushed up to her room and sat on her couch. They were waiting for their mother to wake up.

Max: if your gonna be here, you need to be quiet. She is still asleep and very exhausted.
London: okie
Axel: dokie!

Max was like a father to them. Max and Phoebe would take care of them before the accident.

9:42 AM

Phoebe woke up around 9:40. Her mom had forgot to wash her hair yesterday so they would do it today.

Barb: phoebe! It's time to wash your hair
Max: can I... help..?
Barb smiles
Barb:of course you can

Max picked Phoebe up and placed her in the wheelchair then they went to the bathroom

He picked Phoebe up and put her on a chair in the shower. He turned on the water and waited for it to get warm before putting it on her hair.
Phoebe was able to talk a bit so max got happier

Phoebe: I n-need clean c-cuts bruises

Max: Alright I'll get mom to put you in your bathing suit

Barb put a 2 price bathing suit on her so she could clean her cuts. Phoebe knew her situation was bad and didn't want an infection to make it worse.

Max washed her hair. He tried to be gentle so she didn't feel any pain from the bruises on her head. He would massage her head gently so she wouldn't get hurt. After that he would put conditioner on the ends of her long hair.
Max: there you go sis! Your hair looks good.

That made Phoebe smile

When he finished he helped her clean the bruises and cuts. He started with her legs up to her neck. The scars on her arm were worse. Well, they looked worse after accident months ago.

Phoebe looked down after he saw the cuts on her arms...

He turned the water off and grabbed some towels. They were just out of the dryer so they were warm. Max put his twin sisters hair in a towel then dried her off.
Barb came in and helped her get in some comfortable clothes.

Max picked her up and put her in the bed. She sat on the bed while max did her hair

Max: your hair will look brand new after I'm done with it

Phoebe giggled a bit

He used a blow dryer on her soft hair then brushed it out.

Phoebes hair was soft, smooth, and shiny. Max was right. Her hair did look brand new

Max turned Phoebe around then damped a wash cloth and cleaned her face.

Max: You may have bruises and cuts everywhere. Your face might be busted up. But your still the prettiest girl I've seen.

Phoebe: t-thank you.. I-I love y-you

She smiled and so did max

Max would put lotion on her face to make it soft.

She lay down in bed then scooter over to let max lay beside her. They watched tv for a while the the twins came in

London: mommy! Mommy!!
Axel: we made something for you!!
Phoebe: a-aww. W-what is I-it?

They showed her a picture they made

Phoebe: it's l-lovely. Best d-drawing I've e-ever seen.

The twins smile then gave their mother a hug gently.

Max: the twins really love their mother. Huh?

Phoebe nodded and smiled. She got so lucky to have a family like this. Even after all she had been through she still tried to think positive. She has two lovely children. Little siblings that will always cheer her up. Parents who will be there for her. Cherry who will stick by her side through the good and bad. And her favorite person in the world, max. The one who loves her more than anything and would die for her.

Phoebe fell asleep on Max's shoulder before lunch time. Max didn't love cause he didn't wanna hurt her. So he lay down and fell asleep as well.